John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

He looks about a stone over weight.Β 

I'd be ringing Man Yoo to see if that supposed Β£50mill is on the table still πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isn't it amazing how that apparent interest from Spurs and United never turned into a bid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

He looks about a stone over weight.Β 

I'd be ringing Man Yoo to see if that supposed Β£50mill is on the table still πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did you not see him runningΒ  around like mad man for 5 minutes. That excuses the othe 85 minutes of blowing out his arse and giving the ball away.

Right?

Right?!

• Haha 1

I'm so sick of watching his lazy, sloppy, slow performances with zero tactical awareness and leadership qualities. Good job we have Sanson, Luiz and Kamara who are clearly better players so we won't have to see him 90 minutes week in week out. Oh wait he was made **** captain.Β 

shoot-myself.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3a

Β 

3 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Like it or not (and I don't). Gerrard is sticking his PL career on McGinn becoming more than an inconsistent lower half PL player.Β 

He shouldn't be near the starting lineup for any team hoping for more than survival. Pick a random starting Midfielder from any team 11-15th and they would almost certainly start over mcginn.Β 

I am aware that McGinn has a strange stature, but I don't understand how a person can work out every day, get fed by professional chefs according to a strictly regulated and individually optimized diet and not be absolutely shredded.

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚