Time for a takeover

Jareth

38 minutes ago, privateer said:

? Well, you say vivid imagination but it seems only Wenger and Usmanov are not on board. Yet.

If I'd have posted this time last week head coach Tierry Henry and 2 billionaire owners you'd have said certifiably insane, not imaginative. ?

I did post it.  But thought I was having a nice daydream.

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Bit like being married then, or so I've heard

Not quite. That would be more like: 

EFL: Who's that at Bodymoor Heath? Kilian M'Bappé? You haven't been spending again, I hope? 

Villa: Who? Oh, HIM. Oh, we bought him AGES ago. And he was really cheap. Can I get you a cup of tea? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, mjmooney said:

A bit frustrating, given that we have a big pot of cash and we aren't allowed to spend it. 

Oh we have had those.

Somewhere at Elland Road there is tens of millions of pounds all in pots dating back years 

Nobody ever seems able to find them ?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, privateer said:

We don't know yet but we imagine it's all rather lovely. Like a permanent post-coital contented glow.

Certainly fits .

Blow your wad and all that. 

19 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

We don't know yet, but it seems like we were saved just in time from the absolute brink.

Absolutely furious i was ?

Not because you were saved, but the manner, the people.

How lucky can you be (presumably). 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'm confused... doesn't take much...

But why is Aston Villa under Recon Sports Limited on the companies house website? 

Have Sawiris and Eden bought Recon Sports? Or have they bought Aston Villa which is currently being floated as Recon Sports?

I see the company house website has a historical overview back to the Lerner era, however it is titled Recon Sports...

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I'm confused... doesn't take much...

But why is Aston Villa under Recon Sports Limited on the companies house website? 

Have Sawiris and Eden bought Recon Sports? Or have they bought Aston Villa which is currently being floated as Recon Sports?

I see the company house website has a historical overview back to the Lerner era, however it is titled Recon Sports...

We will trade as Recon sports until sawiris is in control and renames us.. I'm guessing that won't happen until due diligence is complete.

• Like 1

It's (very mildly) interesting that Sawiris doesn't have ANY other directorships in the UK.

I realise his business interests are multi national and based overseas but I would have thought he would have something registered in the UK, even a property investment company for his property portfolio or something.

It's nothing to worry about, I am just surprised.

Edited by sidcow

Â