Time for a takeover

Jareth

17 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm late as usual with my browsing, but two private jets flew into BHX this morning both on 1st visits.

M-ASRI GLEX is owned by Orascom which is owned by the Sawiris family.

N345LC GLF5 is owned by Northeastern Aviation and is a rental from Long Island. just outside Edens' home town.

It's not a scoop like 'TheTrees' but it's better late than never.?

Wait. Hold on, Edens doesn't have his own private jet, he has to rent one?

EDENS OUT!!!!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

But why is Aston Villa under Recon Sports Limited on the companies house website? 

That is the company that we know as Aston Villa. 

Xia changed the company name shortly after taking control from Learner. 

Yes, that is the name of the company that Sawiris and Edens bought (into) and that holds all the Villa assets. 

Hopefully SawIris and Edens will rename it back to something Villa related as soon as possible. 

If Ho has gone, then Xia will not be far behind, although all that says is he is no longer a director - he may have just been "demoted".

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I'm late as usual with my browsing, but two private jets flew into BHX this morning both on 1st visits.

M-ASRI GLEX is owned by Orascom which is owned by the Sawiris family.

N345LC GLF5 is owned by Northeastern Aviation and is a rental from Long Island. just outside Edens' home town.

It's not a scoop like 'TheTrees' but it's better late than never.?

One arrived last night at 2042...N878SM GLF4-......also 1st visit.

Not sure how to trace ownership though....interesting nonetheless.

31 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Talk talk new sponsor

The Sawiris family are very big players in the telecommunications world.  If I was a betting man I would place a crisp tenner that some strings have been pulled in the background.

20 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

One arrived last night at 2042...N878SM GLF4-......also 1st visit.

Not sure how to trace ownership though....interesting nonetheless.

aviation enterprises inc from wilmington delaware i think

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

aviation enterprises inc from wilmington delaware i think

found a tracking website, think it's where this has been spotted. looks like it landed in Atlanta on Sunday and flew to BHX yesterday.

99.99999% not Villa related, but it's all good fun!

Edit: Just seen a pic on the BHX blog page thingy....the unknow jet is parked up right next to the N345LC (Possible Wes Eden plane) on the tarmac at BHX.

No idea if its standard practice or not but they are literally 'buddied up' on the tarmac!

Edited by ViewFromT2
  • Like 1

been having a trawl around on the companies house website. There are 13 companies registered at Villa Park - Sawiris (and only Sawiris) has been appointed director of 10 of them, along with Xia who remains a director. 

The other three are:

Aston Smart Cities (he can keep that one) and the excellent sounding "VicVilla Healthy Food and Nutritional Biotechnology Ltd" 

But more interestingly, there is one called "1874 Developments Ltd" which has a charge registered against it for a lot of land near the stadium (Tame Road), which was a loan taken out 6th July. Sawiris is not a director on this one, just Xia.........  although it is owned and controlled by Recon Group Ltd, which SawIris is a director of. 

Wonder what is going on there, is Tony trying to hold on to some property, or is this a company where the filings have not been processed yet (seems odd if so), although some transaction documents have been filed and are pending so be interesting to see what they are. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

been having a trawl around on the companies house website. There are 13 companies registered at Villa Park - Sawiris (and only Sawiris) has been appointed director of 10 of them, along with Xia who remains a director. 

The other three are:

Aston Smart Cities (he can keep that one) and the excellent sounding "VicVilla Healthy Food and Nutritional Biotechnology Ltd" 

But more interestingly, there is one called "1874 Developments Ltd" which has a charge registered against it for a lot of land near the stadium (Tame Road), which was a loan taken out 6th July. Sawiris is not a director on this one, just Xia.........  although it is owned and controlled by Recon Group Ltd, which SawIris is a director of. 

Wonder what is going on there, is Tony trying to hold on to some property, or is this a company where the filings have not been processed yet (seems odd if so), although some transaction documents have been filed and are pending so be interesting to see what they are. 

We will see a string of changes I'm sure. There'll likely be a NSWE Ltd  (although it could be under another name( set up too which will have both Sawiris and Edens) 

Â