Time for a takeover

Jareth

27 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00046572/filing-history

More added. Includes Villa Park?? Whaaattt? 

Christ, he had mortgaged everything!

Some random things in there though - 51 Tower Hill, Great Barr appears to be a 3 bed semi worth about £200K. Odd that the club should own a house like that? Same for 19 Tolworth hall Road, 3 bed Semi worth aroung £200K. Similar one in Ransom Road, Erdington.

we also seem to own the MOT station over the road from the stadium! and a quarry near Tamworth (or at least we did!)

1 minute ago, TheStagMan said:

Some random things in there though - 51 Tower Hill, Great Barr appears to be a 3 bed semi worth about £200K. Odd that the club should own a house like that? Same for 19 Tolworth hall Road, 3 bed Semi worth aroung £200K. Similar one in Ransom Road, Erdington.

we also seem to own the MOT station over the road from the stadium! and a quarry near Tamworth (or at least we did!)

those mortgages were taken out years and years ago. None of the new Xia charges are showing as satisfied yet.....hopefully they will be over the next few days.

We seem to have satisfied lots of mortgages on houses around birmingham. I wondered if it might have been players homes in the 50s?

From what I've seen re Edens and the Buck's new stadium, he worked a deal with Milwaukee city to pay £250m towards the build of the new stadium...now I don't think Birmingham city council could do that but good to know we have someone with strategic thinking that will no doubt be involved with the North Stand for starters!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViewFromT2 said:

those mortgages were taken out years and years ago. None of the new Xia charges are showing as satisfied yet.....hopefully they will be over the next few days.

We seem to have satisfied lots of mortgages on houses around birmingham. I wondered if it might have been players homes in the 50s?

They were JT's homes from home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fowlersrs said:

If it's not Xia related why has it got Recon all over it. Or did it all become there debt when they bought us....

yeah, it would of all changed over.

if you look on the companies house page you can see details of each charge

7 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Thats for players who fail.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Hmmm, possibly. I did think maybe they are houses we put players in straight after signing, but then I looked at them on Zoopla and they aren't really modern day footballers pads. I can't see what we would do with them other than rent them out for a bit of income?

https://www.squirepattonboggs.com/en/news/2018/07/squire-patton-boggs-advises-on-investment-in-aston-villa-fc

Squire Patton Boggs has advised Dr. Tony Xia, the owner of Aston Villa FC, on the investment in the club by NSWE, a company that is jointly owned and controlled by businessman Nassef Sawiris’ group NNS and businessman Wes Edens. The capital injection and transaction have been approved by the English Football League (EFL) and the parties will work through all confirmatory approvals required by the EFL as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

The quarry near Tamworth is at Middleton Hall which is the country seat of David Camerons Great Uncle who used to own Villa before Ellis, it must have been handed over to the club for some reason.  That family own lots of land round there, landed Gentry.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

Appears like old mortgages and some clean up work being done with new owners advising/instructing. Clearly done their homework

4 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Hmmm, possibly. I did think maybe they are houses we put players in straight after signing, but then I looked at them on Zoopla and they aren't really modern day footballers pads. I can't see what we would do with them other than rent them out for a bit of income?

No they would have to be in Roman Rd, Little Aston...... now.

5 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Could they be homes they held for trainees who would leave home and come play for the Villa back in the day?

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know much about this stuff, so what does this 'satisfaction' mean and why are they only just now showing up?

Were they remortaged and now been settled?

The club had basically borrowed money against them.. basically meaning if they failed to pay back the lender would potentially own them as collateral for losing there money. 

What this is is paying off those loans so that the club has less debt...

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The quarry near Tamworth is at Middleton Hall which is the country seat of David Camerons Great Uncle who used to own Villa before Ellis, it must have been handed over to the club for some reason.  That family own lots of land round there, landed Gentry.

Sir William Dugdale.

One thing which is for absolute certain is that someone somewhere has spotted something which neither Randy or Xia's team thought worth doing.

There is probably some really top end finance guy sitting somewhere looking over papers and chuckling to himself about the state of affairs of the club and how much money is being piddled away or being left unrealised.

Â