18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

I'm just going to sit back and enjoy each game.

To think about stats and points accumulation is for the backroom staff to do.

We are playing well and there is more to come.

I am curious to see how we will perform against Albion because they are a very good side with Premier League players. 

I am unsure on how our defence will cope with Gayle, Rodrigues, Barnes, Phillips & Robson Kanu.

There will be goals in this.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Junxs said:

We are now only 4 points from 3rd with 26 games to go, cant understand why some fans just want us to aim for playoffs 

It's the top two that get promoted, strange that you picked the team in third place for your comparison. 8 points behind second would have been more apt. I agree though automatic promotion has to be the aim. 

Edited by villa89
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It's the top two that get promoted, strange that you picked the team in third place for your comparison. 8 points behind second would have been more apt. I agree though automatic promotion has to be the aim. 

Er... guessing its because we play them on Friday so could be a point behind them.

Just been on the Baggies board.  Makes me laugh that a few posters cant understand why they are not topping the table 

Agreed should be pissing this league as we are the best team in it. 

We should be top of this league with player's we have got, not impressed by coaching staff tonight. 

We shall see on Friday!

Clicky