What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yuk. John Smiths nitrokeg, the last resort.

I was in a Hungry Horse pub. In Corby. Possibly the worst town/city I have ever visited. It kind of suited the place. 

• Like 1

Whatever I'm ordering, it's in a "dimple" glass pint. Old school.

I managed to find myself in a skittle bomb round earlier. But that's in the past now, spiced rum and coke until the end now I think. 

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Couple of these after work 

image2.jpg

Think it was Sharps that did a Cornish lager called Storm. I think they stopped doing it or at least rebranded it as I can't find it. It may because of being on holiday etc but it was lovely.

Tonight I have been drinking Rogue 7hop IPA, The Kernel IPA (mosaic) and Left handed giant USPA

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/04/2016 at 14:25, AVFC_Hitz said:

Wainwright's golden ale is seriously one of the best lagers I've ever had.

Hah funny☺

I think wainwrights is the best canned beer you can buy. However my local supermarket is out of stock of it and my fallback of hobgoblin gold so I am drinking something I Have never even seen before bombardier burning gold. It's OK but not as good as either of the above.  I like golden ale which is not lager but is drinkable by the bucket load

Edited by sidcow

• 2 weeks later...

Going to legal remedy (it brews its on bevvies) to celebrate a day ending in a Y, will report back later on what i drink. but for right now, before my mate picks me up, Stella.

Â