What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its a wonderful offer but I've just had my sofa steam cleaned.

Plus my Henry Hoover is on the blink

maybe another time ;) i saw a video today of a bloke nailing an hoover on his bed whilst it was on :o would love to post it but its a guarantee life ban and i cant have that.

12 hours ago, troon_villan said:

I was off today so went to th he pub at 3. I'mcreatemy head in lager.

Doing a poo in pub just now

You know its a good night when you have to shit in a pub :)

• Like 2

I can remember going to Blackpool with the villa, day before Wigan away last game of the season, in the pub at 6am, in flares at 3pm off my tits, went for a shit

No lock on the door...no toilet seat...evil laugh in my head "you won't stop me!"

Shame I didn't notice the lack of toilet roll too...

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I can remember going to Blackpool with the villa, day before Wigan away last game of the season, in the pub at 6am, in flares at 3pm off my tits, went for a shit

No lock on the door...no toilet seat...evil laugh in my head "you won't stop me!"

I once took a gamble in a packed All Bar One. I lost. I sharted. 

Unless it's a phantom poop you've no option in those situations other than ripping the pocket out of your jeans and using that

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Should have used your flares. 

• Like 4

Â