What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

It was hot.  Too hot for Guinness (I know, I know, don't shoot me guys).  So I had one of these for a change.  Fressssssh.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Elderflower & lime.  What a time to be alive! (expensive though)

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

had some almond flavored brandy in nantes on saturday night, it was like tasting the future...

cant bloody find it though!

Was there even a hint of marzipan flavour to it?  That's always my worry when I hear something contains almonds.  I **** haaaate marzipan.

• Like 1

Beer forum beer reviews :rolleyes:

- The fruit persists, but the open suggests pith and zest over juice, the middle comes with the malt and a sudden shot of juiciness as it fades into the close, where a bitter bite closing things out.

I worked at a bar that sold this stuff, and I had one for my shift drink for many weeks running. Really nice stuff, but expensive. 10 years ago, in Boston, this stuff was $64/case.

delerium-tremens.png

• Like 3

treated myself to 2 decent rums, Havana club de seleccion de maestros and mount gay xo

havana club is my favourite rum brand and mount gay is a good un, got to say at the moment the mount gay is probably edging it...

thinking of doing a bottle of rum a month, prefer spiced rum, trying to get some new lesser known ones (find the next kraken...) thinking pink pigeon next 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

treated myself to 2 decent rums, Havana club de seleccion de maestros and mount gay xo

havana club is my favourite rum brand and mount gay is a good un, got to say at the moment the mount gay is probably edging it...

thinking of doing a bottle of rum a month, prefer spiced rum, trying to get some new lesser known ones (find the next kraken...) thinking pink pigeon next 

Bundaberg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Don't think I've ever bought a bottle of it, had a night on it in a bar about ten years back, can't remember what it was like

I'm not really a rum drinker but when in oz I drank it a lot. Goes down easy

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I went through a phase of drinking Mount Gay, after I went to watch a test match in Barbados. Love the stuff.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2016 at 02:51, maqroll said:

I worked at a bar that sold this stuff, and I had one for my shift drink for many weeks running. Really nice stuff, but expensive. 10 years ago, in Boston, this stuff was $64/case.

delerium-tremens.png

Excellent stuff.  I actually have that glass in my collection :)

• Like 1

Â