What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

34 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Peroni, as always. Best beer for the masses by a mile.

As nice as Peroni is, its far too pricey for a mass beer. £5 a pint in some city centre bars

Just finished a bottle of Touraine sauvignon blanc. Peaked too soon, wondering whether it would be wise to throw beer on top of it. 

May be the only way to survive Eurovision. 

Edited by mjmooney

Ginger pear martini.  2 parts Absolut Pears vodka, 1 part fresh lime juice, 1 part simple syrup.   Press in a bunch of fresh ginger.  Shake over ice.  Sounds like a bit of a girly drink, I know, but it's incredibly refreshing.   Goes down like lemonade, so have to be careful not to drink too much too fast.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Xela said:

As nice as Peroni is, its far too pricey for a mass beer. £5 a pint in some city centre bars

My missus is from Solihull, I have to have expensive taste...

as far as I'm aware it's always imported hence the little extra

Edited by Ryan.

3 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Ginger pear martini.  2 parts Absolut Pears vodka, 1 part fresh lime juice, 1 part simple syrup.   Press in a bunch of fresh ginger.  Shake over ice.  Sounds like a bit of a girly drink, I know, but it's incredibly refreshing.   Goes down like lemonade, so have to be careful not to drink too much too fast.

Sounds nice on a sunny evening.

Its not as fancy but I do like a nice gin and tonic when the suns out. Hendricks gin, a decent tonic, ice and cucumber. So refreshing 

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Opted for the homemade cider. 

Kamikaze.

They say you shouldn't mix grape and grain, let us know how grape and apple goes :cheers:

22 hours ago, Dom_Wren said:

Going to legal remedy (it brews its on bevvies) to celebrate a day ending in a Y, will report back later on what i drink. but for right now, before my mate picks me up, Stella.

i drank the pilsner, it was lovely, back on the wife beater tonight.

On 14/05/2016 at 20:04, mjmooney said:

Just finished a bottle of Touraine sauvignon blanc. Peaked too soon, wondering whether it would be wise to throw beer on top of it. 

May be the only way to survive Eurovision. 

My father has only even given me 2 bits of advice.  The first and the relevant one here was delivered at about 2am when he woke me up around age 10 to tell me in a very slurry voice never to mix the grape and the grain. I have stuck to this and it has served me well,  especially at formal dinners and the like. Just bring me a beer please, no wine. 

His second piece of advice was that if I dropped out of college I would not be living in his house. Stuck to that one too. 

On 5/14/2016 at 20:21, Ryan. said:

My missus is from Solihull, I have to have expensive taste...

as far as I'm aware it's always imported hence the little extra

Usually my go to beer.

If there's other nice lagers on tap then I'll vary what I have. But Peroni is always my fallback.

Tried this recently and it was a nice alternative

19195_productMain_1.jpg

• Like 1

Belgium for lager/beer

England for ale

Nods to Czechia (can we call it that yet?) and Germany 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Â