Smelly Stuff

abdomlahor

1 minute ago, choffer said:

Read thread title - presumed it was the latest episode in the series of "Ramblings of a Madman" by @lapal_fan.

I am disappointed to find it's about expensive smelly water that no man needs but heartened to hear he's already contributed.

You smell like dog shit.  I have the perfect elixir for that.

I mix a button mushroom, wild garlic, cream of tomato soup, melon balls, kale, juniper berries, diesel siphoned from a original VW Beetle, the soul of Timmy Mallet, shards of the finest pallets Tesco has to offer, the tears of a child called Elliott Gashcutt, 3 different scents of Yankee Candle and finally, this is the hard one, Barbara Streisand's pubic lice.

I call it Davidoff - Cool Warters. 

#youaskyougetfromLap

• Confused 1

It always tickles me that the first few pages of every new thread in off topic is full of posts from people saying they don’t like the thing being discussed.

”Boxing? Ugh, I hate boxing!”

• Like 3

She usually picks up my smellies.

There's daily canister for armpits and occasional atomiser.

If black daily canister runs out, I use her white daily canister.

The only time I've been complimented on my choice of deodorant was a white canister day.

Cologne isn't for us, is it?

It seems to make her happy for very little effort, so I roll with it.

Edited by Xann
Spellbot correct! Mostly it lies.

9 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

It always tickles me that the first few pages of every new thread in off topic is full of posts from people saying they don’t like the thing being discussed.

See especially transfer targets. :)

27 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

”Boxing? Ugh, I hate boxing!”

I like boxing ;)

Just not overpowering artificially smelly things. I like the old pears/wrights coal tar soap & a splash of dettol in the bath though :)

Edited by LakotaDakota

Â