Smelly Stuff

abdomlahor

I wear this

7587.jpg

Smells great, but doesn't "linger". i.e. you put it on, smell great for 10 minutes and then it's gone.

Just finished my bottle so I'm probably going to go for this next

Chanel-Allure-Homme-150ml.jpg

1 Million is a nice scent, but if it's over applied it gives me a huge headache. I think it's one of those that can play tricks on your nose - it lasts a lot longer than you think. It's getting to be really common now too. I'm don't mean to sound 'hipster' or anything, but I prefer to smell a bit different than the rest personally. 

That Chanel is a great choice. The Edition Blanche flanker is a huge ladykiller.

1 Million is a nice scent, but if it's over applied it gives me a huge headache. I think it's one of those that can play tricks on your nose - it lasts a lot longer than you think. It's getting to be really common now too. I'm don't mean to sound 'hipster' or anything, but I prefer to smell a bit different than the rest personally. 

That Chanel is a great choice. The Edition Blanche flanker is a huge ladykiller.

You don't sound hipster, you're dead right.

Maybe it last longer than I think, but I don't feel like it's noticeable. Obviously you don't want it to be overwhelming, but with previous scents I could, for example, meet a girl a I know and give her a hug hours into a night out and they might say "oh you smell nice".

I don't get that with 1 Million (maybe it just doesn't smell nice :D)

The common thing is a good point. it's why I stopped wearing this

BOSS6_M.jpg

I used to wear this all the time, I think it smells amazing. But so many people have it I wanted to try something different (different for me) which is why I moved to 1 million.

Think I'll definitely try the Chanel next. The gf likes that one too so it has it's benefits there.

haha there is, I'm sure I mentioned this in the relationship thread. How dare you not read every post I make to keep up to speed on my life?!

Nice girl, I might post a pic... someday.

Haha, based purely on looks I'd reluctantly have to say VS girl takes the victory.

But the new gf is the whole package. She'd generate more of a flag pole for reasons it would be crude of me to go into ;)

Anyway, this is off topic, back to scents!

You don't sound hipster, you're dead right.

Maybe it last longer than I think, but I don't feel like it's noticeable. Obviously you don't want it to be overwhelming, but with previous scents I could, for example, meet a girl a I know and give her a hug hours into a night out and they might say "oh you smell nice".

I don't get that with 1 Million (maybe it just doesn't smell nice :D)

The common thing is a good point. it's why I stopped wearing this

BOSS6_M.jpg

I used to wear this all the time, I think it smells amazing. But so many people have it I wanted to try something different (different for me) which is why I moved to 1 million.

Think I'll definitely try the Chanel next. The gf likes that one too so it has it's benefits there.

It's odd that you say that, because 1 Million is supposed to be one of the very best for getting compliments. Maybe your skin doesn't get the longevity out of it - I have the very same thing with JPG's Le Male, I can barely get two hours out of it. In fact, when I got a sample of it I thought it was a fake as I genuinely couldn't smell it after half an hour. Bought the full bottle thinking it would be be better but nope, still awful projection and longevity. I've only held onto it because the bottle looks cool.  :lol:

The Chanel is a good frag, but if 1 Million doesn't last on your skin, then I doubt that will either. I would highly recommend Dior Homme Intense, my personal scent of choice for a night out and special occasions:

nd.1771.jpg

I can put this on before going out at 10pm and I can still smell it 12 hours later, easily. It is a little feminine, but definitely not a unisex scent, plus women adore it. Trust me. :detect:  People say it smells kind alike a make-up bag, and I suppose I can get that out of it. Just check the reviews on YouTube. 

Edited by adz.villa

Â