Smelly Stuff

abdomlahor

Maybe that's it then.

That's the main reason I'm switching. I'l have to try the Chanel test someone a few hours later to see if they can still smell it.

Damn page break. Edited in a recommendation. :)

Kouros is the occasional one..

I have yet try try that, but as I love most things YSL, I'm sure I'd like it.

Maybe that's it then.

That's the main reason I'm switching. I'l have to try the Chanel test someone a few hours later to see if they can still smell it.

Damn page break. Edited in a recommendation. :)

Cheers. I'll check it out!

I picked up a John Varvartos Artisan Black on the cheap at B'ham airport once and that was hands down the best for smell and lasting effect. Even got the receptionist at my old school to learn the English for "What aftershave are you wearing?"

At the moment it's Issey Miyake Bleue. Which smells great and lasts well past the sick and dribble, on a night out. 

I picked up a John Varvartos Artisan Black on the cheap at B'ham airport once and that was hands down the best for smell and lasting effect. Even got the receptionist at my old school to learn the English for "What aftershave are you wearing?"

At the moment it's Issey Miyake Bleue. Which smells great and lasts well past the sick and dribble, on a night out. 

I haven't tried Artisan Black, but I have Vintage by John Varvatos and it''s really good stuff. Doesn't last as long as I'd like but you have to make allowances when it smells as good as it does. 

Grey Lacoste <- The nicest of them all and it appears I'm the only one in this thread using it. Have a sniff lads! :)

Dior Homme Sport

Fahrenheit

Another Fahrenheit fan. \o/ The most unique and original scent I own. Still smells modern and contemporary despite being released in the 80s. Gone through a few reformulations, but still excellent value.

DecantShop.com are selling a 120ml Creed Original Santal tester (With cap, no box; around 90% full) for £61. Great price. 

http://www.decantshop.com/creed-original-santal-834.html

Tempted by it myself...

Only ships to US and Canada according to the blurb

That's odd. I've bought samples from them before. Oh well, good deal for someone. :P

24theFragrance.jpg it

This arrived yesterday. I got it after I saw a few really good reviews on it, and it's really cheap so I thought I'd try it. I was sceptical as it's obviously based on a TV show, but it's the best value for money scent I've tried. I get two main notes - vanilla and amber. Smells like it should be at least double the price. Came with a free bag as well, so can't complain about that either I guess. Give it a shot if you like vanillas/ambers. Only about £25.

• 4 years later...

I tried to find a thread about aftershave or cologne but couldn't find one.

Whats your favourite aftershave currently?

My top three for various situations are,

Prada L'homme for work and the professional environment.

375x500.39029.jpg

Dior Sauvage is good all year round but very popular everyone seems to use it as it's good.

375x500.31861.jpg

Versace Eros when i go out partying

img-268.jpg

I've always wanted to buy Creed Aventus but every time i go to buy it i just can't justify spending 250 quid.

I'm also trying to find a good dinner date fragrance can anyone recommend?

Edited by AshVilla

3 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

I hate all of them, All perfumes, aftershaves, car airfresheners, stupid glade plug-ins, yankee candles, most deoderants. In the unlikely even i ever end up on room 101 they would all be going in.

This. One of the greatest marketing ideas ever was inventing the word 'aftershave' as a way to sell perfume to men. 

Â