Smelly Stuff

abdomlahor

The higher end colognes mainly - “London Gentleman”, “Blackbeard’s Delight”, or the special stuff - “Sex Panther” by Odeon. It’s made from bits of real panther. So you know it’s good.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

I can't recall paying for one for years. I usually get them as presents. 

My mother-in-law used to buy me aftershave for Christmas for years. Eventually she noticed all the still-sealed bottles in our bathroom, and the penny finally dropped. 

Read thread title - presumed it was the latest episode in the series of "Ramblings of a Madman" by @lapal_fan.

I am disappointed to find it's about expensive smelly water that no man needs but heartened to hear he's already contributed.

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

As a young man in the late 80s I was all about the former three:

Now I'm maturer of years and lesser of hair, it's the latter two:

drakkar.jpg

jazz.jpg

kouros.jpg

ford.jpg

chanel.jpg

• Like 2

In a "life's too short" mood i admit to buying these two, not at the same time I might add. Stupid money I know but sod it, I don't really drink, or have excessive habits so why not ?

They do smell amazing and the women I've been out with always comment very favourably on my "aroma" ;)

218368.jpg

35321_creed-silver-mountain-water-1112035-120ml-best-deals.jpg

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

I hate all of them, All perfumes, aftershaves, car airfresheners, stupid glade plug-ins, yankee candles, most deoderants. In the unlikely even i ever end up on room 101 they would all be going in.

When you’re the only person who doesn’t realise you stink ;) 

Just now, mottaloo said:

In a "life's too short" mood i admit to buying these two, not at the same time I might add. Stupid money I know but sod it, I don't really drink, or have excessive habits so why not ?

They do smell amazing and the women I've been out with always comment very favourably on my "aroma" ;)

218368.jpg

35321_creed-silver-mountain-water-1112035-120ml-best-deals.jpg

I really like the Silver Mountain Water one, and had some a while ago. Somebody recommended Creed's Green Irish Tweed to me, but it really does just smell like fly spray.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Risso said:

kouros.jpg

My parents got me a bottle of this a few months back. They didn't seem to understand that just because I had a bottle of it as a 15 year old in 1988, I wasn't about to start using it again in my mid-40s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â