Smelly Stuff

abdomlahor

19 hours ago, mottaloo said:

In a "life's too short" mood i admit to buying these two, not at the same time I might add. Stupid money I know but sod it, I don't really drink, or have excessive habits so why not ?

They do smell amazing and the women I've been out with always comment very favourably on my "aroma" ;)

218368.jpg

FFS!  This ^ isn't just 'the right answer' in this thread, it's the only answer.  It is a fooking amazing aftershave but it is crazy dear (€195 for 50ml or €260 for the 100ml).  Mate of mine wears it and said to me "don't buy it.  If you do, you will ruin every other aftershave for you", because you'll never want to wear anything else, and it's just too expensive to wear every day.

I've yet to buy it, but I'm sure I will at some point.  Maybe a good win on the horses, or if I stumble across a good eBay offer (beware counterfeit lots) or decide; like you; that life is indeed too short.

Impeccable taste young man :thumb:

• Thanks 1

Yeah Creed is nice but ridiculously expensive. I don't mind spending a bit on a good aftershave, but that is crazy money.

Might treat myself to a bottle at some point but keep it for best

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BOF said:

FFS!  This ^ isn't just 'the right answer' in this thread, it's the only answer.  It is a fooking amazing aftershave but it is crazy dear (€195 for 50ml or €260 for the 100ml).  Mate of mine wears it and said to me "don't buy it.  If you do, you will ruin every other aftershave for you", because you'll never want to wear anything else, and it's just too expensive to wear every day.

I've yet to buy it, but I'm sure I will at some point.  Maybe a good win on the horses, or if I stumble across a good eBay offer (beware counterfeit lots) or decide; like you; that life is indeed too short.

Impeccable taste young man :thumb:

Cheers dude. Your mate is right as well. I have about 6 other bottles of aftershave and they don't even get a look in now, even my previous favourite Dior Homme which was still over £60.

A mate of mine bought some creed on his jacamo account which kind of spread the cost albeit with a little bit of interest; he paid £50 for four months and he tells me jacamo have very quick delivery service......and there's me thinking they only sold jeans for fat blokes like me :D

• Haha 1

Daily wear in winter - 

375x500.26358.jpg

Daily wear in summer, and wore it on my wedding day too -

375x500.1687.jpg

Occasional summer evenings -

375x500.25514.jpg

My favourite fragrance ever, and one I only use for (now rare) date nights with the Mrs.  It's inspired by rock n' roll, booze and charlie.  Smells bonkers -

375x500.4323.jpg

And finally, treated myself to some of this at Milan airport this afternoon too.  Never seen it before.  Smells unique, so looking forward to seeing what responses I get -

note_iii_d.jpg

If you have certain scents for certain times, then you obviously have an older sister and not a brother who would tell you to stop being a complete pussy and beat the shit out of you for having certain scents for certain times. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

This thread is pulling out all the 1950s dads.

"Ya won't catch me wearin poof juice!"

Half of them probably stink too ;) 

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Yep, that's me. BUT... my 1903 model dad loved his aftershave (albeit it was Old Spice). 

And I don't stink. I wash, rather than trying to cover up stink with perfume (which was what it was invented for). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Apart from a splash of Brut on the Gooch in case of unexpected sexy times. 

• Like 1

Ive tried all the expensive smelly stuffs and have a bottle of Issey Miyake fraiche for best, but this little number is great for splashing on after the gym or marathon wank session. It's fresh and lasts a good while.

81340_04_2013_Silver Protect After Shave Lotion_01_03_PNG.png

12 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Mother of God.....and I thought my creed stuff was pricey :o

It's not even the most expensive one on the list since yesterday!

They last me a long time though. A 100ml bottle will last me a couple of years because I have a few in rotation.

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

I didn't like number IV, but II and III are good. I bought III in the end.

I didn't even notice the numbers. Now I've no idea which one I didn't know if I like :) 

• Haha 2

Â