New Manager Speculation

maqroll

19 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

I’m not one to proclaim to be in the know but I was told today by a friend of Dean Smith that it’ll all be signed by Wednesday. I was told to lump on so that’s what I’ve done at 12/1 - time will tell if I’ve been had!

You've been had, Smith is not coming. Lay the bet get your money back.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Who is the Faria bloke, never heard of him until about 5 mins ago. 

Is it a bloke.....thought she had  liasons with Sven goran erikkson......and half the FA

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You've been had, Smith is not coming. Lay the bet get your money back.

Probably but what i will say is that if his team go to the best team in the league's ground ( so far ) and win tomorrow that could be a big statemernt in the midst of all this speculation.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Probably but what i will say is that if his team go to the best team in the league's ground ( so far ) and win tomorrow that could be a big statemernt in the midst of all this speculation.

I don't think we can claim that title yet, and certainly don't want it, we're playing well, we'll see where that takes us. ?

So there have already been two odds-on favourites in the space of two days with Moyes and then Henry today. And now it looks like Faria is about to join them - he was as big as 33/1 just four hours ago.

24 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Henry & Moyes joint favourite at 11/4 on Sky Sports.

Hope to god we get Henry. Hopefully tomorrow's game will be telling. Hope the camera man will be looking for persons of interest.

Nope they aren’t now. Faria is 11/10

22 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Henry & Moyes joint favourite at 11/4 on Sky Sports.

Hope to god we get Henry. Hopefully tomorrow's game will be telling. Hope the camera man will be looking for persons of interest.

I think the fact that everyone has been talking about a DOF and a Manager and the approach that WE seems to have taken in the US indicates a Sorcerer and his Apprentice type arrangement.  Someone with lots of experience, knowledge and contacts and maybe a yet to be (fully) proven manager with some good ideas and a load of potential - with the two of them working together to install a Villa "style".  I may be completely wrong but just have the sense that an Henry / Faria style appointment is more likely than a Moyes.

• Like 2