• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 74)
    • Lansbury (Hourihane 80)
    • Hogan (Grab an 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/18 at 19:45

Hey Gomes, Neves, Bill Mcgarry, Stevie Bull, Franksy, Noddy Holder, Planty, Eric Idle, allmthe accountants at Fosun, and whoever built that ludicrous one way system, 

Your Boys took one helluva beating !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Absolutely immense. I was a bit concerned after we conceded, crowd went quiet and they were on top for 15/20 minutes, but looked better towards the end of the half and I didn’t see anything from them in the second half!

Atmosphere was amazing!

Dont look back in anger!!

UTV

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hopp said:

Despite NO goals or assists. Snoddgrass.. Man of the match... Heart on his sleeve.  Love his passion 

He was my favourite tonight, that first half he was back covering and screaming at the others to do more, what a pro. 

9 minutes ago, Hopp said:

Despite NO goals or assists. Snoddgrass.. Man of the match... Heart on his sleeve.  Love his passion 

Free kick for Chesters goal?

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Where’s that Wolves fan who said Bruce’s comments meant they didn’t even need a team talk? And the best we could hope for was a draw, because they had to much to handle after smashing that shit Leeds team? Mega lols :hooray:

16 minutes ago, Hopp said:

He took the free kick for Chesters goal 

edit - too slow , just like Wolves back line 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Hopp said:

I truly think his combination of determination and skill is THE key factor in why we are challenging to go up. Haven’t seen someone work so hard for the team in a long while.

• Like 4

Atmosphere was electric and could be the difference between play offs and promotion.   Truly brilliant evening game and a throwback to some of the Martin O'Neil days.  Wolves are a quality outfit, no question, but second half we were absolutely fantastic.  We should all enjoy our evenings and saviour nights like this.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daweii said:

Based on that performance there isn't a team in the league we should be losing to for the remainder of the season. I know that anything can happen in football, but we just dismantled the league leaders. 

Great match and a great performance by everyone involved including the fans.

It's huge psycholigically, the business end of the season starts with us fearing no-one, wolves all of a sudden not invincible, Cardiff that still have to come to our place on the back of a game against wolves....

We were good tonight, in what was essentially a premier league standard game. Freakish Gresford did some really class stuff, we hunted in packs, pressed high and only looked stretched a few times. Proper, for the first time in a long time when it mattered most we were great.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

giphy.gif

No penalty! :crylaugh:

Get in!

@TRO!! Keep the faith brother :P

Just never, never seen that coming.........Wolves are a class act and we just smashed 'em.

so proud of the way the players went about their jobs today.....awesome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He was my favourite tonight, that first half he was back covering and screaming at the others to do more, what a pro. 

Absolutely workrate and commitment to the cause was just immense

Edited by mykeyb
  • Like 2

That was a great performance against a very good Wolves team, who for a spell in the first half looked untouchable. 

At half time I would never have guessed we'd have won 4-1

That was a premier league game today. 

• Like 2

Â