• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 74)
    • Lansbury (Hourihane 80)
    • Hogan (Grab an 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/18 at 19:45

2 hours ago, villan_down_under said:

Thought Jedinak had a great game, Didn't put a foot wrong and bullied their big man. UTV!!

Tell me about it. Needed him to get a yellow card to win me 80 quid. The big perfectly disciplined nob :rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Forgot to mention my moment of the game:

After the 2nd goal Brucey and the ball boy just looking at each other screaming, and pumping their arms in joy

I am glad that ballboy got his moment. He has had the most stressful job all year with Brucey screaming at him to catch and return the ball quickly as it's sailing down towards him from 2 miles up...or conversely screaming at him "Don't **** touch it!!! Leave it!!" as we tick down the clock.

That one is for you kid.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What was with the handbags in the Witton Lane stand in the first half?

Away fans in an open box celebrating the equaliser. Lot's of finger pointing and general unpleasantness, but no more than that.

• Like 2

That was a Premier League game, and we absolutely bossed it. This team must have some rotten luck to stop us being pomoted. If Grealish stays fit, I can’t see us losing again for the rest of the season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

amazing what a feeling I had 80/1 on my 4:1 bet but cashed in at £70 as I thought we might get 5

Mrs T said she might wear my Villa shirt for bed tonight (might)

cant wait for work Monday I can tell the Dingles that they tried any way 

I think you mean Mrs 200. Who is Mrs T?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hoof hearted said:

I voted good, he'll only get a very good when we go up. The first 35 minutes I'd have given him a poor but the players and fans decided to turn up in the second half, nowt to do with Bruce.

Is this a real comment?

• Like 1

Brilliant performance and looked like a fantastic atmosphere. Love this team, what a great group of players, all look like they love playing for Villa! 

Voted Grabban motm for leading the line expertly but it could’ve gone to anyone.

Don’t think anyone has mentioned as it thankfully didn’t define the game but in my view Jota should have been sent off for that challenge on Taylor. Completely unnecessary, he knew was never going to win the ball and it was dangerous.

• Like 2

Aside from 20 minutes in the first half (starting when we scored our first) where we sat back and invited Wolves onto us, we dominated that game. First half was a great contest, and then in the second the combination of us playing very well and Wolves playing poorly led to a very comprehensive win. Can’t think of a single bad performance - MOTM for Grealish as nearly all our best play came through him as usual.

Wolves have got to play two poor teams back to back now, but will be interesting to see how their confidence holds up after today as that was a battering every bit as bad as the one they gave us at Molineux earlier in the season. The race for the top two could be very interesting if Wolves, Cardiff, Fulham and us maintain our recent form!

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

What was with the handbags in the Witton Lane stand in the first half?

Wolves fans in the boxes up top. One Villa fan in particular being a bit of a dickhead towards them. They cheered for their goal when they should have kept quiet and got some friendly stick among threats.

41 minutes ago, London Villa said:

Is this a real comment?

The ability of some posters to remove credit from the manager continues to amaze me.

"nowt to do with Bruce"

Well we may as well sack him and put a pot plant in charge for the rest of the season then.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â