• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Bjarnason (Adomah 74)
    • Lansbury (Hourihane 80)
    • Hogan (Grab an 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/18 at 19:45

Snodgrass was immense this evening, his work off the ball is so underrated. If we don't go up this season I hope he is signed anyway because at this level, as a Villa fan, he is a joy to watch. If this just shuts up the mind the gap bollocks the dogheads spout when you enter a forum involving them then our work is done. Season defining game maybe? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Snodgrass was immense this evening, his work off the ball is so underrated. If we don't go up this season I hope he is signed anyway because at this level, as a Villa fan, he is a joy to watch. If this just shuts up the mind the gap bollocks the dogheads spout when you enter a forum involving them then our work is done. Season defining game maybe? 

I love Snoddy! 100% every game and he leaves everything on the pitch. He may not be the most athletically gifted but he makes up for it with heart and desire. Brilliant!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

Just never, never seen that coming.........Wolves are a class act and we just smashed 'em.

so proud of the way the players went about their jobs today.....awesome.

YAY - Whoop the Dingles and Tro's back to get us over the line :cheers:

giphy.gif

I think SB is on the way to putting himself into Legend status. To put together a squad of this caliber with this commitment is outstanding... it just needs one thing ... to go up!!!

To all the chirpy wolves fans telling us how easy you were going to win.

Where are you now??

Just remember one thing..... There is only one true king of the midlands.

It ain't you lot..

• Like 1

Unbelievable. I have not enjoyed a game like I did that one for a very long time. 

Well done everyone. Awesome performance. 

Snodgrass is an utter machine :wub:. Absolutely everywhere today. And an assist.   Welcome back Adomah and Jack and that new striker fella seems pretty good as well. According to the Sunderland fans he was a bit shit :blink:

So looking forward to the run in. 

Come on Villa. We can do this!!!! Second as a minimum

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

So hard to award MOTM this evening. Just a fantastic all-round team performance. I thought Albert just about shaded it.

I was surprised at how poor Wolves were but let’s just reflect that’s how good we were today. 

Wonderful to see Villa Park rocking. It’s been around 20 years since I’ve witnessed an atmosphere like that and it brought a tear to my aged eye.

Hey, guys, we are going up!

I'm not having that. There were numerous games with an electric atmosphere under MON. The Ajax game, 2-2 against Arsenal etc etc etc. 

• Like 2

Â