Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

3 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

Gaffer?

I've only been playing for about 12 months and even i can pick that stance to pieces. Fecking hell JT, surely you can afford a bit of coaching chap.  

I'm disappointed in the bloke :trollface:

Whilst I have stated my view on Terry's return plenty of times (his legs gone, his impact off pitch is better than on etc) if there was anyway of getting him back I think we're in a situation now where we NEED him. I'm shocked we're going in to a season with Jedi as first choice and all windows now closed.

On saying that, I still don't think it'll happen - Terry won't come back with no availability with the  26 shirt!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Hope JT comes back, don’t know why anyone would be against it. 

Well since we now have no choice I wouldn't be against it.

I'm assuming most of us would have been against it due to financial reasons and wanting to go in a different direction, i.e building for the longer term and not wasting money on assets with no resale value.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, privateer said:

Isn't he ambifooxtrous but plays on the left and is mainly left footed?

His left foot is brilliant, but he's still right footed I think. Takes pens with his right foot.

Just realised I've presumed he's right handed because of that. Well, that's weird as well. People who kick with their right and write with their left are aliens.

15 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It's so weird when people do things different handed.

Right footed, plays golf left handed, wonder how he plays snooker?

I'm weird like that. I'm right footed, but left handed. Even then its not straight forward. 

Tennis - left

Boxing- left

Cricket - Right

Golf - Right. 

I must have been dropped on my head as a kid. 

I'm absolutely convinced we will get JT back now. Not only did we try to sign 2 CBs on deadline day but loaned elphick out before we had replaced him. Now we only have two recognised CBs(including one rookie) and surely Bruce isn't mad enough to think we can get through to January with that setup. 

Maybe this is the situation Bruce wanted all along so that he could convince the owners that JT should return. With a few players going out we might have the wage headroom to accommodate him now as well. High risk from Bruce and will lead to his sacking if it backfires. 

I guess 17:55 has even exceeded Spurs time. 

Looks like thats it. 

Hopefully we can pick up CB on a free. By god we need one. 

Just now, av1 said:

I'm weird like that. I'm right footed, but left handed. Even then its not straight forward. 

Tennis - left

Boxing- left

Cricket - Right

Golf - Right. 

I must have been dropped on my head as a kid. 

giphy.gif

So Abraham is an awesome signing.....

But why on earth have be let Tommy go without a replacement?

I know we are all go sign JT again but surely we would have already if we were going to?

I can't take having so many things go right for us just for our manager to **** it up by not sorting a centre back

Â