Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

7 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Adomah allowed to leave apparently 

Would be surprised. Also Bruce said he had a bad back... certainly didn't sound like he was trying to get rid. Is this a Twitter 'apparently'. 

Edited by praisedmambo

Abraham would be great

Moukoudi is a no go, and with Elphick leaving we are no short at CB... with one loan signing left to bring into the club...

For me now, if the Souare links are true I would bring him in.

CB, I would bite the bullet and take back John Terry. We know he works well with Chester and we have Tuanzebe, Bree and Jedinak to cover him in the games he can't play.

Souare at left back solves a lot of issues defensively, with Hutton able to switch back to a natural position, freeing up Tuanzebe for a right back who can both defend and attack, and it gives us a proper left sided player at left back.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Abraham would be great

Moukoudi is a no go, and with Elphick leaving we are no short at CB... with one loan signing left to bring into the club...

For me now, if the Souare links are true I would bring him in.

CB, I would bite the bullet and take back John Terry. We know he works well with Chester and we have Tuanzebe, Bree and Jedinak to cover him in the games he can't play.

Souare at left back solves a lot of issues defensively, with Hutton able to switch back to a natural position, freeing up Tuanzebe for a right back who can both defend and attack, and it gives us a proper left sided player at left back.

That sounds the sensible and logical option, we would be well set then in my opinion. I would be happy with all departments in our team. Therefore it probably won’t happen.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

If Bruce get's rid of Adomah he needs his head looking at.

Albert hasn't been on form so far this season, but last season carried the team for months almost single handedly.

Crazy decision to let him leave.

Hasnt done the business for a few months now though and has had little impact so far this season. We haven’t got time to waste on people who might come good in 4 months time. 

We need immediate impact if we are going to go up this season. 

On a personal level though - I quite like him and hope he stays as part of the squad. 

Edited by Tayls

12 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

If Bruce get's rid of Adomah he needs his head looking at.

Albert hasn't been on form so far this season, but last season carried the team for months almost single handedly.

Crazy decision to let him leave.

Especially as he will be the only back up to the 2 wingers. Why tempt fate?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

It's not I watched the press conference a while ago not once has he said that.!

Written press, guys....Bruce speaks to them prior to the TV lot. Check out Evans and Maher please. 

Â