Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes bruce has confirmed the owners dint want him back. Strange though as terry was sensational for us. I have no doubt if we got bolaise terry and Abraham we would be going up this year

Really!? In what sense was he "sensational"?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

image.png.7eebc9e84b83d151b1708fd5e87102f8.png

Which one of the rumoured players has had issues with their knee then? :D 

Probably just Micah in for his yearly check up so we can collect the insurance money.

Or maybe he's finally fit and can grace Villa Park as the final 8th or something RB we so sorely need.

Edited by sne

Reece Oxford going out on loan again from Spam.

CB who can play DCM hardly played for Borussia last season but's that's hardly surprising.

Anyone know if he's any good.

Something, something RB....

Edited by sne

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Reece Ovford going out on loan again from Spam.

CB who can play DCM hardly played for Borussia last season but's that's hardly surprising.

Anyone know if he's any good.

Something, something RB....

He is a very good young player! But not sure he is what we need this season as already have Axel Tuanzebe here learning! Oxford will bound to make mistakes like Axel as part of learning!

Think we need an experienced Centre Back around age 24/25+

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

I'm starting to get a little bit concerned that we haven't really been linked with any CBs. Surely Bruce (an ex CB) must be looking to get one in. Surely?! 

Its almost as if we know someone to come in to the role............

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

El Ghazi having his medical today according to Villa Transfers (Reliable medical guy one on Twitter)

Just now, PieFacE said:

Don't see that anywhere? 

Was just about to say the same. The latest tweet and replies are saying about the scan on a knee, and that on El Ghazi he isn’t sure and that the local journos haven’t reported it yet. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

Don't see that anywhere? 

I can't post this screenshots or links (as was told off by VillaTalk admin doing this) but said the local papers  haven't picked up on El Ghazi so he is giving a clue to followers as when i checked Knee Injury El Ghazi has had one before. And person today who's having medical has had knee injury in past

Just now, villan-scott said:

Was just about to say the same. The latest tweet and replies are saying about the scan on a knee, and that on El Ghazi he isn’t sure and that the local journos haven’t reported it yet. 

ah my bad i read into it wrong then mate. Sorry guys

here's his injuries in past:-

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/anwar-el-ghazi/verletzungen/spieler/183720

Edited by Villan4Life

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

I can't post this screenshots or links (as was told off by VillaTalk admin doing this) but said the local papers  haven't picked up on El Ghazi so he is giving a clue to followers as when i checked Knee Injury El Ghazi has had one before. And person today who's having medical has had knee injury in past

I assumed the player with a bad knee was Bolasie. 

Â