Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The video cut off abruptly for me when Bruce was talking about Snodgrass. Sounded like, while being respectful of his efforts to get into the WHU team, he was still interested. Getting him back would be a huge morale boost to the squad. 

Was just about to Post this.

Id love him back, that’d just about round off a great few weeks....

24 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

The video cut off abruptly for me when Bruce was talking about Snodgrass. Sounded like, while being respectful of his efforts to get into the WHU team, he was still interested. Getting him back would be a huge morale boost to the squad. 

I think with the number of signings they have made they won't be leaving a place in their first team for him. At best he may get an occasional seat on their bench and a ten minute run on. Let's invite him back where he is appreciated to wear our claret and blue with distinction.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Snodgrass, Antonio, Bolasie, Izzy Brown, Lucas Piazon will probably all be available for loan so we should go for one of them

I’d be up for Snoddy, without a doubt. Is Bolasie a bit past it? 

Edited by alreadyexists

Bolasie would be interesting. Would certainly give us something a bit different but.... not too sure how he would be after his inury. Could easily be like Kodja and seem far away from his previous self. 

32 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Bolasie would be interesting. Would certainly give us something a bit different but.... not too sure how he would be after his inury. Could easily be like Kodja and seem far away from his previous self. 

I wouldn't take any player who has been out injured for a substantial length of time.  We have 1 shot at this, if we get in someone who is shot and will never recover, or who keeps permanently getting injuries I would be so so mad.  we need someone who will hit the ground running and will score the goals we need.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, deeps said:

Can Mendes find us a LB and ST?

I think from our business this summer that the Mendes thing was just some lazy journalism.  He's got nothing to do with us.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think from our business this summer that the Mendes thing was just some lazy journalism.  He's got nothing to do with us.

Struggling to remember a different kind of journalism.

To be fair it does exist but my god its a tiny flickering candle in a giant ocean of brown piss these days. 

• Like 2

Joel Campbell? 

Is he too good for the Championship? Just saw Arsenal said he might leave the club. 

Or even Danny Wellbeck? Can't get a move to a Premier League club now, maybe he'd fancy dropping down rather than going abroad? 

EDIT: Just read Wellbeck is on £115,000 a week. WTF! 

Edited by PieFacE

Â