Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

20 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Transfer deadline really is pointless today when a team can easily bring in a player after 5 and dress it up as a loan with an option to buy

Premier league teams can’t, which is great for us as we’re in a great position to grab anybody decent that wants to stay in England.

• Like 1

As the transfer window SLAMS shut a bald headed man wearing an expensive suit in north London, continues his desperate search for the key to his window lock, whilst refusing to pay for an emergency locksmith. 

6 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

I’d rawte Clark way above Elphick

I wasn't comparing them in terms of ability. I was referring to Elphick being the new Clarke in reference to all the stick he seems to be getting. There's always one player who gets it more than most, and, I think it's safe to say, Elphick is that one. I don't get it myself, but each to his own.

3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I wonder could we get someone on loan from Everton, Calvert Lewin or Lookman preferably but even Vlasic, Niasse or Sandro could do a job at this level.

Yes, I’m sure now that Prem teams will be farming out players on loan to the Championship now they’re done for incoming business. I hope Bruce is poised to bring a few in! 

What's the story with Hatem Ben Arfa?

Bad attitude? Poor fitness? Injury prone? Too high wage demands for his current form?

Because I'm surprised he's remained a free agent.

Or has someone snapped him up and I've not seen it? Or something else I'm missing?

Because he's not a bad player,

Image result for hatem ben arfa gif

Although he should have scored that.

6 minutes ago, 8pints said:

What's the story with Hatem Ben Arfa?

Bad attitude? Poor fitness? Injury prone? Too high wage demands for his current form?

Because I'm surprised he's remained a free agent.

Or has someone snapped him up and I've not seen it? Or something else I'm missing?

Because he's not a bad player,

Image result for hatem ben arfa gif

Although he should have scored that.

Bruce had him at Hull for a while.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Surprised the media are not running stories that Grealish is going to spurs even though the window is closed.

‘Grealish is chomping at the bit to make dream move in January’

Â