Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I think it ended fantastically well.

If you've had told me 3 weeks ago we would have retained all our best players and strengthened the squad with four players I'd have said you were deluded. I'd also bet my house on us making a couple of loan signings before the end of the month.

The squad is potentially stronger than it was last season. We start it with a fully fit Grealish and Kodjia, a fit and year older Green and RHM and a couple of players in McGinn and Axel who if they play to their potential will be class acts at this level. We are also a year older and wiser throughout the squad and should be determined to right the wrongs of last season.

Sorry I was just commenting on how Ben Arfa got on at Hull, it ended up similar to Ross McCormack when Ben Arfa disappeared.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If you've had told me 3 weeks ago we would have retained all our best players and strengthened the squad with four players I'd have said you were deluded. I'd also bet my house on us making a couple of loan signings before the end of the month.

The squad is potentially stronger than it was last season. We start it with a fully fit Grealish and Kodjia, a fit and year older Green and RHM and a couple of players in McGinn and Axel who if they play to their potential will be class acts at this level. We are also a year older and wiser throughout the squad and should be determined to right the wrongs of last season.

I still think a couple of strong loan signings would be good....we only have 4 forwards

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

And Hutton scored in the first game making certain all 3 points. It's on. 

• Like 1

Great window apart from the Bristol lad.  Now let's get on a roll and be flying at the top when the next window opens otherwise we will be losing our decent players.

36 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

How many do you want when we play 1 up front? 

Well RHM and Hogan have literally done nothing for us up to this point. 

Davis is very inexperienced and unproven yet.

All three have been injured a lot.

Jimmy has been injured for a year, come back and isn't up to scratch yet.

So in short we definately need a good forward

• Like 1

Not worried bout Bryan he chose premier league we can't compete with that at the minute and we can still loan someone in that position all in all it was a good window considering where we were a few short weeks ago

UTV!

• Like 1

Â