Villa Kit 2018-19

a m ole

I get from that no collar, there's a detail on the arm (are arm sponsors a thing in the FL next season too? Because that doesn't look like the FL logo) not sure if they've put it on a big bloke on purpose or if it will be tight, looks like shoulders I haven't got, also looks like its claret with blue sleeves but not a lot of blue 

On 09/06/2018 at 04:32, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think they should just spray paint the players claret and blue before each game. Will save loads on shirt material and nobody will notice. 

yeah but when a defender grabs a handful of Rushian's "shirt" it could get awkward.....

52 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Looks interesting!

I was expecting a Fanatics logo on there as well, seeing as they are the ones who are manufacturing the kit and Luke1977 only designed it?

3 hours ago, Junxs said:

I was expecting a Fanatics logo on there as well, seeing as they are the ones who are manufacturing the kit and Luke1977 only designed it?

Fanatics will be making it in partnership with Luke for design and matrials to be used, so fanatics will be on the label inside the collar.

Edited by floody555

I think we are being misled slightly here

I dont think this is a new sponsorship deal at all

Kindred Group owns both brands - Unibet and 32 Red, I think they just decided to change the name of the brand which appears on the shirt under the same deal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Junxs said:

I think we are being misled slightly here

I dont think this is a new sponsorship deal at all

Kindred Group owns both brands - Unibet and 32 Red, I think they just decided to change the name of the brand which appears on the shirt under the same deal.

well Unibet are still sponsoring the training tops..so maybe there is two separate deals?

10 minutes ago, KSV said:

well Unibet are still sponsoring the training tops..so maybe there is two separate deals?

Sounds more like the Rover MG thing, where the same company just wants to expose two brands. But obviuosly training gear rather than away kit in my comparison 

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Does it?

All you can see is the sponsor, the villa badge and the Luke 1977 logo. 

and James Chester modelling it  ..means he must be staying , no club would ever have a player do all its kit promo and then leave a few days later :P

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

and James Chester modelling it  ..means he must be staying , no club would ever have a player do all its kit promo and then leave a few days later :P

No well run club would but.....

17 minutes ago, villarocker said:

That Luke "lion" is the most atrocious thing I've ever seen. It looks like a Griffin or something gothic, not a lion! 

I think that symbol will spoil the shirt regardless of colour/design. 

i see your luke lion and raise you a macron man

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Does it?

All you can see is the sponsor, the villa badge and the Luke 1977 logo. 

Also the collar and the general fit of the kit. Could also be full claret without the blue sleeves, since you can make out the badge and Luke logo but not any sky blue on the sleeves. Could just be Photoshop tricks though. So yeah, I'd say it is interesing :P

• Like 1

Â