Lewis Grabban

KJT123

Doing well at the moment no doubts, he has hit a purple patch form this season. But in his career so far to date he has shown he isn't perm  quality. Not fussed either way tbh if he stays or goes in the summer.... 

• 2 weeks later...

I think that will be his brother in law off the Christmas Card list

A footballer's brother-in-law has admitted crashing the player's brand new £250,000 car moments after it was delivered.

Aston Villa player Lewis Grabban had arranged for Michael O'Donnell to receive the grey Ferrari at his home.

But O'Donnell and a friend took the supercar for a spin, crashing into a tree and causing £93,000 of damage.

The pair admitted aggravated vehicle taking and were given 12-month driving bans and community orders.

Edited by NeilS

I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence but since we have played him more up top by himself we have struggled. He looks missing in games also. I think he is more effective with someone alongside him or on the shoulder.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zatman said:

some of his passing was brilliant though his greed at the end was stupid 

Agreed but overall I think he did very well today and he has great fitness so he'll tire out the opposing teams.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

At his best when he can play off someone and pick the ball up in good areas. Not a lone striker, bit lazy.

He ran his ass off today. Don't think he looks lazy at all.

Â