The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

Hull city's owner has bought League of Ireland club Shelbourne, multi club models are only going to get more prevalent now. I know they have their downsides but I think it would be a good idea for Villa to take an Irish club too, they would cost peanuts to buy and provide a better learning environment than league 2 clubs for our youngsters to develop.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Hull city's owner has bought League of Ireland club Shelbourne, multi club models are only going to get more prevalent now. I know they have their downsides but I think it would be a good idea for Villa to take an Irish club too, they would cost peanuts to buy and provide a better learning environment than league 2 clubs for our youngsters to develop.

Waterford is also owned by the Fleetwood owner too though he is prison apparently

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, The_Steve said:

That’s grotesque 

Season tickets for Shrewsbury Town in league 1 next season start at £420, rising to £550 for good seats.

League 1! 

That is f***ing mental.

On 08/07/2023 at 19:23, foreveryoung said:

Would be an utterly shameful move - the Premier League has at least £1bn in financial reserves to help out the lower leagues but chooses not to do so in a meaningful way. It's just more ways of the league cannibalising whatever sits below it. 

Â