Josh Onomah

skarroki

4 minutes ago, sne said:

The intro to Bananas in Pyjamas?

:D

This has genuinely made me laugh a lot because it fits so perfect and my kids love the bananas in pyjamas. Just need to come up with the rest of the song!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Onomah and Adomah

Surely Paul Merson is going to pull a sickie if he's ever required to do commentary on a villa game. 

Fixed

I have never heard of this player in my life!  

Does anyone who is not forming an opinion on him from a computer game think he is any good? 

Edited by sidcow

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

...Onomah to Adomah down the line to Lansbury… Crosses the ball in the Airrrrrrrrrr!.. :D

I absolutely hate the way that song now ends with everyone singing the extended aaiiirrrrrrrr. 

The best bit of the song was the Tony Cascarino bit and now it's been dropped for a bit of nonsense that I don't even understand why people think is a good way to go. 

Sorry for a bit of an off topic rant! 

12 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

baffling signing, we are supposed to be selling players and removing wages, not adding temporary ones. I know loads of people don't rate Tish, but i would rather develop a player we spanked 5 mil on than develop anyone from Spurs.

I could understand signing another striker, but 

But Tish is **** rubbish. 

I doubt he'll play in a villa shirt again. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

baffling signing, we are supposed to be selling players and removing wages, not adding temporary ones. I know loads of people don't rate Tish, but i would rather develop a player we spanked 5 mil on than develop anyone from Spurs.

I could understand signing another striker, but we have more midfielders than the Trump has fake tan bottles.

obviously as soon as he puts on the shirt he will get my full support as this isn't about the player, more the decision to sign someone/anyone on loan.

Nothing baffling in the slightest. Not even a smidgen. One player couldn't even get in the Forest match-day squad when on loan and is now playing in League One. The other is very highly rated at one of the currently most successful clubs in the country. The only important thing is promotion this season. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

I have never heard of this player in my life!  

Does anyone who is not forming an opinion on him from a computer game think he is any good? 

My Spurs mate said this about him ...

"He bossed the under 20 world cup. Best position is deep lying mid, but Poch was worried about his strength so played him further up the field, where he was pretty ineffective."

8 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

Looked lively when coming on but questionable decision making. That said, has to start mid week, and must surely start ahead of Bacuna!!

Yes there are places up for grabs in our midfield and a good performance on weds could clinch him a place at Cardiff .

Obviously he is a talented player but with young loanees they have to make a significant difference, like Kyle walker did,  else whats the point we are just helping develop a player for spurs.  Would rather see a player that Bruce paid good money for given a chance. 

Edited by PaulC

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

I thought he looked bright and tried to get involved, linking well with Green.

Exactly, though i am a little disappointed he didn't score a hatrick and set up a few more in that 10 mins or so cameo what with the lofty standards we do aspire to here.

• Like 1

Â