Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

3 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He should have played that ball forward instead of turning around and putting Ezri under pressure. Ezri made the final mistake, but Elmo should've made a better choice.

It's not Elmo's pass that pisses me off, if you watch the first goal and look at where he passes the ball from and his position when the goal goes in, he makes no attempt to get back towards goal to help out, he's just stood there.  There are two Watford players waiting for the rebound compared to our one, if Elmo senses the danger it could have made a difference.  I honestly have no idea what the **** he was doing.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I was very disappointed with Elmo for their first goal. He should have at least tried to get back in. I actually think that is unforgivable, from his initial pass to Konsa he didn’t move. Really really poor. 

He made needless backward passes over and over again, all over the pitch. He’s a disaster. 

This Elmo over Guilbert thing needs to stop. Smith has done this a few times in the league and I don't get it, Elmo should only ever play if Guilbert is injured or suspended.

Even if Guilbert is having a poor performance he's still the far superior player. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Farlz said:

This Elmo over Guilbert thing needs to stop. Smith has done this a few times in the league and I don't get it, Elmo should only ever play if Guilbert is injured or suspended.

Even if Guilbert is having a poor performance he's still the far superior player. 

by the width of a cigarette paper.

They have different attributes, but really......both riddled with errors.......same with Taylor and Targett....14mill have we really got 14mill's worth of improvement....I cringed when we signed him.

That's the problem.......We are buying players that are not stand out better than what we already have, either that of the coaching is not what we think it is.

When was the last time we bought a player and they became much, much better since their arrival........you could count them on one hand....its not a good sign.

When fans come out with the old chesnut..." what are we doing at BMH"......Its a worrying time.We have seen this  scenario before.

Edited by TRO

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst Drinkwater is rightly slaughtered for the second goal we have to ensure that we 'appreciate' Elmo's role, it was a diabolical attempt to shepard out the ball. 

Well done Smith on dropping Guilbert who played so well away to Leicester. **** idiot.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â