Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

5 hours ago, villan-scott said:

His agent can't believe his luck. Look at that smile! 

Haven't seen Mark Rankine that happy since he scored for PNE against SHA in the 2001 play offs that made Francis cry at the end as they lost on penalties.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Derby strengthening again, replaced Will Hughes with Thuddlestone. Mad to think he's only 30.

Really can't see Hull challenging, they seem to be replacing all their experienced players with kids.

Strengthen? Huddlestone is a big step down on Hughes.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Derby strengthening again, replaced Will Hughes with Thuddlestone. Mad to think he's only 30.

Really can't see Hull challenging, they seem to be replacing all their experienced players with kids.

Losing Jakupovic to Leicester apparently.

21 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Is will Hughes for Huddlestone a sign of strengthening? I'm not so sure. 

Agree with Hull though, could be a bit of a slog for them. 

Well chelsea desperately need a proven "world class" striker which is going to cost a lot no matter what. I think Aubameyang should be their #1 priority. 

Aguero will likely cost them £100m. Chelsea also still need a few pieces. I don't think Conte wan't to continue with Moses, Willian, and Pedro as his RW options. 

On 16/07/2017 at 15:36, TrentVilla said:

Strengthen? Huddlestone is a big step down on Hughes.

Strengthen was actually the wrong word as I actually don't rate him that highly (at premier league level).

More Derby have lost a decent midfielder but gone out and got an experienced championship player who has a couple of promotions on his CV. I know Trent you don't rate Rowett much but Derby will be challenging for automatic promotion imo.

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I see Chelsea are 'strongly interested' in Aguero. How much would he cost? Surely he's going to break the world record, if Lukaku was £75m. 

Arsenal should sign him in a swop with Alexis.

Chelsea will sign Morata or someone completely left field I reckon.

Boro sign Assombalonga. If they keep him fit (big if), they potentially the best strikeforce in the league with Martin Braithewaite who comes after a few good seasons in Ligue 1.

Would not be surprised to see them promoted again with Monk in charge, and most of the players they got promoted with 2 seasons ago. 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Boro sign Assombalonga. If they keep him fit (big if), they potentially the best strikeforce in the league with Martin Braithewaite who comes after a few good seasons in Ligue 1.

Would not be surprised to see them promoted again with Monk in charge, and most of the players they got promoted with 2 seasons ago. 

15m for him? Crazy like what we spent on hogan

Don't think he's as good as before the bad injury but he'll still score at a reasonable rate.

Boro will be up there sure, play offs at worst. Had a really good transfer window so far. Already got Rudy and Bamford upfront of course.

The Hammers are seemingly closing in on both Chicharito & Arnautovic.  They mightn't totally suck up front next season.