Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

16 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

Boro sign Assombalonga. If they keep him fit (big if), they potentially the best strikeforce in the league with Martin Braithewaite who comes after a few good seasons in Ligue 1.

Would not be surprised to see them promoted again with Monk in charge, and most of the players they got promoted with 2 seasons ago. 

Martin Braithewaite is an excellent signing IMO, a player we should have been in for.

So Neymar to PSG for €222m...

i really don't see it actually happening but the interesting part of it is it's a rumour surfaced a week after Barca gave messi a new contract I don't know if they can afford to give neymar a bumper New one too, it's almost certainly now detrimental to the team as you see with them signing the likes of deulofeu

€100m + verratti?

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

So Neymar to PSG for €222m...

i really don't see it actually happening but the interesting part of it is it's a rumour surfaced a week after Barca gave messi a new contract I don't know if they can afford to give neymar a bumper New one too, it's almost certainly now detrimental to the team as you see with them signing the likes of deulofeu

€100m + verratti?

Neymar, while being a very good player, is not on the same level as Messi and Suarez. Barca should cash in. 

He doesn't deserve a Messi type deal

I think much like pogba he's ridiculously marketable which means his value and wages are going to be inflated

id change y demands if I was Barca  verratti + Marquinhos + €50m

Edited by villa4europe

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

£24m for Arnautovic LOLOLOLOLOL

good player on his day. which is not really that often these days

Imagine how much we could have got for Young in his prime in this market :( 

heard a tim vickery radio interview last night saying something along the lines of neymar cant win world player of the year if he's not the best player at his club, also mentioned something about him being spurred on by an utter shite yoof world cup a few years back and idolising robinho and being conscious of how his career went

so the interest from neymar is potentially real

• Like 1

and is playing left is where he wants to play? I think he needs to leave Barcelona to realise his full potential. They are going to be a club in transition the next few years anyway. 

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

good player on his day. which is not really that often these days

Imagine how much we could have got for Young in his prime in this market :( 

Imagine how much we would have paid for Habib Beye!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Another England yoof internsrional fone abroad, mukhtar Ali joined vitesse permanently from chelsea

also jairo reidewald gone to palace to €9m what a signing that could be

Used to teach him.

• Like 1

Leicester City have signed goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic from Hull City on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

The 32-year-old joined Hull in 2012 and played 22 times last season as they were relegated to the Championship.

He faces competition for a starting spot at Leicester from first-choice goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel, 30.

WIll Hull City have any players left when we face them next month. These guys give me cause for hope we can get off to a winning start.