Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

34 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Well of course :)  I think it would be wrong to assume they'll be as shit as they were last season, though.  I'd rather not have tougher teams to beat this time round :( 

TBH the way I'm approaching this season is if we do what we're capable of then there's nothing to worry about :) If.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Are people really not going to start investigating Chelsea and now City's outgoing transfer dealings?

Seriously?!?

It's getting to the point now I expect them to sign a 45 year old NI journmeymen pro and sell them on for £20m the following year.

When Chelsea signed that djilbodgi chancer fog £1.5 million then clogged him to Sunderland for £8million after only playing against oxford for 30 seconds in the league cup there's obviously something dodgy going on

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

When Chelsea signed that djilbodgi chancer fog £1.5 million then clogged him to Sunderland for £8million after only playing against oxford for 30 seconds in the league cup there's obviously something dodgy going on

And 14 games for Werder Bremen on loan, and scored two goals. As a defender. But I get your point.

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

I remember Jose saying he didn't have a clue who he was when Chelsea signed him. Certainly not a player he wanted at the club

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

I remember Jose saying he didn't have a clue who he was when Chelsea signed him. Certainly not a player he wanted at the club

I think Jose still hasnt a clue who he is ;) 

Real or PSG doing the rounds

will be an interesting comparison to the Pickford deal

areola at PSG moaning about them wanting a new keeper and he wants out, again interesting comparison, slightly older but Frances 3rd choice keeper I think, rumours of him taking the early retirement role at Chelsea now begovic has gone

Edited by villa4europe

11 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Gianluigi Donnarumma is not signing a new deal with Milan. Maybe he has his eyes set on a move to Real or Barca

It must be incredibly exciting as a young footballer being at a club like Milan, who are trying to give you tonnes of money but your agent is telling you that there are several other of the worlds top teams fighting over giving you even more money to play football for them. Must be mind blowing.

Leicester sign Hull defender Maguire for £17 million!

Seriously, only a matter of years before we see the first £1billion player isn't it, couple of decades maybe?

Is there anything that could stop the rising transfer fees?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Seriously, only a matter of years before we see the first £1billion player isn't it, couple of decades maybe?

If the TV companies get into financial trouble, which might happen with the growth of illegal streaming...

2 hours ago, turvontour said:

Hopefully the sport collapses. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid?!!

Yep, looks that way. I would be amazed if he doesn't end up back at United.