Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

Seems the tax evasion accusation has really rubbed him the wrong way and he's telling Spain to f*ck off rather than Real specifically.

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

Seems the tax evasion accusation has really rubbed him the wrong way and he's telling Spain to f*ck off rather than Real specifically.

Well if he is innocent, this really paints him in a terrible light and can tarnish his reputation. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

Well if he is innocent, this really paints him in a terrible light and can tarnish his reputation. 

True, and that's the way twitter the world usually works, but if I call you something with no basis in truth, whether you're innocent or not, you won't like me after the event.

The only thing I don't get, and one doesn't just mean Ronaldo, is why when are you already so rich you have more money than you can spend do you need that little bit more by avoiding paying tax.

Edited by Jimzk5

Reckon most of the time it's about having had completely trust in financial advisor, rather then personal speculation in tax freud.

They go on with fotball and models, while money men take care of their financial dealings.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Genie said:

If the TV companies get into financial trouble, which might happen with the growth of illegal streaming...

well Sky ratings have collapsed in recent years. I think it could happen that nobody matches the current tv deal in the next market. English football or the game in general really isnt in a healthy state not just because of money but talent and excitement isnt what it was

They  weaken their own product by not letting people stream whatever game they want to see. 
The people won't accept an inferior product, when there's better to be had illegally. 
Just look back to the music industry and Hollywood past 15-20 years. 

Think it's just the usual mini tantrum that always happens as soon as Messi or Ronaldo signs a new deal.

Every time this happens the one who hasn't got a new deal causes a bit of stir and as a result also gets a new deal.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 00:17, Villaphan04 said:

Gianluigi Donnarumma is not signing a new deal with Milan. Maybe he has his eyes set on a move to Real or Barca

The parasitic Mino Raiola is his agent so a move was always on the cards. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 22:38, rosenthal said:

They  weaken their own product by not letting people stream whatever game they want to see. 
The people won't accept an inferior product, when there's better to be had illegally. 
Just look back to the music industry and Hollywood past 15-20 years. 

Is it better illegally? Not from my experience

11 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah I said a week or two back that Man. City getting in Alves instead of Kyle Walker would be a much better signing for them.

Alves is still in great physical condition so reckon they can get two seasons out of him.

Yes I still wonder whether the pace and demands of the Premier League might be too much for him at his age,Zlatan did ok but fullback is much more demanding especially the way Pep plays. think they need a backup as well. 

42 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Yeah I said a week or two back that Man. City getting in Alves instead of Kyle Walker would be a much better signing for them.

Alves is still in great physical condition so reckon they can get two seasons out of him.

probably not much difference in the wages either with the exception is one is actually a winner 

West Ham defender Reece Oxford is close to completing a season-long loan move to Bundesliga side Borussia Monchengladbach.

The 18-year-old, who spent five months on loan at Reading last season, has had a medical ahead of a move to Germany.

Oxford was the second-youngest player to start a Premier League match when he played against Arsenal, aged 16 years and 198 days, in August 2015.

He signed a new four-and-a-half-year deal at West Ham in December 2016.

How strange.

Won't fit in, won't learn the language, will play half a dozen games before he comes back in January.