17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

On me holibobs, lined up quiet Spanish cafe, everyone showing the game (champs league) the cafe said my game had to finish in time, I reassured them. Going to either piss myself through sadness or shame myself in emotional every limb joy. Ah f&ck em, won’t see them again. 

My anticipation has been one of resolute confidence in the team.

Would be lying if I told you the nerves and excitement aren't creeping in.

No point doubting ourselves here in anyway. Respect Fulham, play hard for 90 minutes and it could be our day.

Well their right back should have been shown a red for that stamp but then again if he'd have been sent off he wouldn't have been on the field to give away a penalty for clearly pulling on the shorts ..... oh wait 

I think the best team won.

I think we was more than capable of beating them.

I think too many of our players, never turned up.

......their goal was well executed, but so fundamentally avoidable....embarrassingly basic.

Edited by TRO

Just now, TRO said:

I think the best team won.

I think we was more than capable of beating them.

I think too many of our players, never turned up.

They did 2nd half when they were instructed to. 

• Like 2

What did i just watch from 71st minute to 95fth ????Is that how team who is against 10 men play? Is that how team play who is losing 1-0? Is that how team play who is fighting for promotion or for something?? They walking they watching in one another no urgency.. I cant believe what did i just watch.

Today is why we needed top 2.

Match up today was too much, even in the second half when we were on top we created little and Fulham had some good breaks. We're better against physical teams like Boro.

Tough to know what we'll do next year with half our team seemingly off and probably the manager aswell. Let's hope some quick decisons on those.