17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is a common theme with them. Really irritating just like last night with Fulham first half.

I'm 100% certain cardiff will finish bottom next year. They wont be able to get away with this football in premier league

Far from convinced they will go up - they will have to win at hull or derby and that’s if they beat forest - if they don’t win tonight they will need to win their last 3 .

They really bug me that team. Forrest really blew their chances though. That failed Bamba pass should have led to 2-2.

Hope they get destroyed in the prem if they get there.

4 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

As much as it grates me to see Cardiff win yet again we only have ourselves to blame.

Yup, we've thrown away a lot of opportunities. We can only hope that we're ready to fight like maniacs when the playoffs comes around. Part of me dreads it and part of me is superexcited about it.

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Yup, we've thrown away a lot of opportunities. We can only hope that we're ready to fight like maniacs when the playoffs comes around. Part of me dreads it and part of me is superexcited about it.

Feeling the same, but like a few others I won't be heartbroken if we don't make it. I rather like us winning lots of games and competing. The championship is such entertainment even if most teams can't play like man city.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Feeling the same, but like a few others I won't be heartbroken if we don't make it. I rather like us winning lots of games and competing. The championship is such entertainment even if most teams can't play like man city.

Yeah it really isn't as bad as it's made out to be. This season has been the most entertaining one in many years. But let's be honest, the prem is where we should be and if we make it up there a little investment could go a long way.

18 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Then we just restart the Playstation game at the end of every season.

Get the same finances, players and so on right?

:rolleyes:

Can't wait to be a competitive Championship team year in year out. Yaay.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I'm not saying I want us to remain in the championship, I'm just saying that while here its actually been enjoyable.

If we have to be here next year then so be it considering the play offs can be a lottery.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I will because in the financial world we live in if we stay down we will have to rely on Bruce and co to rebuild half the side with a lot less money. It is hard to sustain back to back challenges for promotion- look at Reading and Shef Wed this year. This is our golden chance to go up- if not we could be down here for a good few years with all momentum lost again.

• Like 2