Neil Taylor

One For The Road

• 4 weeks later...

Hes become ultra negative and lacks concentration. Maybe its down to whose on the left side in front of him ? Problem is that person is adomah who creates goals.

In the games he has played this season he passes it back more often then forwards unless he hits it high up the pitch aimlessly.

At the moment huttons speed desire passion and agression is far better than taylors skill because his skill is letting him down and he has not much to fall back on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I thought the swap for ayew was a good decision last year. Now i think we got done over.

At this level Ayew had more quality than anyone I've seen play for us over the past season and a half. He was a massive threat, defenders just couldn't get the ball off him, he'd cause absolute havoc. At times it was like watching a video game the way he'd just go past players. We'd have been better off with him. Left back at this level really isn't that complicated, I mean Enda Stevens has looked more than solid this season for christ sake. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, villa82 said:

January transfer window last season: Bree, Taylor, Hourihane, Landsbury, Bjarnason and Hogan. One first team player!

Yep, and £22.9m spanked over those players.

..and he has the cheek to moan about FFP and no money to spend.

I wouldn't trust him with Monopoly money!

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Alan Hutton joined in 2011. How many left backs have we had since then? Off the top of my head, I can remember Bennett, Luna, Cissokho, Amavi, Taylor. And Hutton's a better left back than all of them. Embarrassing. 

Kieran Richardson was probably the best out of all of them:crylaugh:

:mellow:

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Alan Hutton joined in 2011. How many left backs have we had since then? Off the top of my head, I can remember Bennett, Luna, Cissokho, Amavi, Taylor. And Hutton's a better left back than all of them. Embarrassing. 

Strangely i thought every one of those looked competent for the first few weeks before turning to sh#t. In hindsight i guess that may have been down to desperately looking for positives based on the performances of the guys they each replaced. 

Â