Birkir Bjarnason

Barney_avfc

Oh hey if I remember, I was saying that he has been pretty poor for a while and we should be wary, but I got a ton of hate for it. 

It may be his first match, but he is playing exactly how the basel fans said he would. 

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Oh hey if I remember, I was saying that he has been pretty poor for a while and we should be wary, but I got a ton of hate for it. 

It may be his first match, but he is playing exactly how the basel fans said he would. 

Yeah exactly unlike the rest of the team who were all brilliant.

• Like 1

Just now, Czechlad said:

You're not wrong, but this is the Bjarnason thread so we discuss his performances and not the other players. 

Yes but maybe discuss performances in the whole scope of things. Not defending that performance but maybe looking at it in perspective. But you've already made up your mind so why bother.

Just now, bose said:

Yes but maybe discuss performances in the whole scope of things. Not defending that performance but maybe looking at it in perspective. But you've already made up your mind so why bother.

I judge based on what's in front of me. If I hire a new guy at work, and his first day he does very little and messes up numerous tasks, then I judge him to be a slacker. Bjarnason needs to show what he can do. So far he has shown nothing good.

I think that is a fair assessment. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

I judge based on what's in front of me. If I hire a new guy at work, and his first day he does very little and messes up numerous tasks, then I judge him to be a slacker. Bjarnason needs to show what he can do. So far he has shown nothing good.

So you judge players on one performance without taking in the circumstances. Sounds like a rather naive way to me. So if he has two great games in a row now he's a fantastic player to you?

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

you would be a terrible manager then since you gave him no training 

• Like 1

Of all the signings this one underwhelmed me to most.  He's not done much today to give me any reassurance,  they were all dog turd but he was probably the most ineffective and lost. 

Â