Sam Johnstone

StefanAVFC

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Nope. 'Less' is correct grammar when referring to a measurement. In this case goals.

You're wrong buddy. 

giphy.gif

Definitely fewer. It's countable.

• Like 3

3rd clean sheet in a row!! Well done to Sam and all our defence.

There is a video on Evening Mail's website showing him staying behind after training to work on his overall game!! Seems to be paying off as he has been more solid this last few games and his confidence is growing.

I can't wait to get rid of him. Getting a decent GK is such a high priority that I don't think it's stretching the point to say all our hopes next season rely on getting that one right, or at least not badly wrong again. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I can't wait to get rid of him. Getting a decent GK is such a high priority that I don't think it's stretching the point to say all our hopes next season rely on getting that one right, or at least not badly wrong again. 

Agree. I think we should splash the cash on one of our rival keepers. If Leeds don't go up I'd love us to raid them for Green and Woods.

9 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can't believe nobody has mentioned him for the goal. The ball was right next to him. He just needed to stick a leg or hand out.

yes defence was poor but it must be hard playing in front of a keeper that doesn't like to move! 

At this point we are used to it. Only a few more months now.

9 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can't believe nobody has mentioned him for the goal. The ball was right next to him. He just needed to stick a leg or hand out.

yes defence was poor but it must be hard playing in front of a keeper that doesn't like to move! 

I think that's harsh - I don't think he had much chance with the goal last night - overall he has looked better  recent games as have the defence although jedinak gives great protection - no doubt johnstoNe is not the man for next season though and we need an experienced stopper.

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I seriously think GK will be our single most important signing in the summer!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

I think that's harsh - I don't think he had much chance with the goal last night - overall he has looked better  recent games as have the defence although jedinak gives great protection - no doubt johnstoNe is not the man for next season though and we need an experienced stopper.

I'm a keeper and that is a routine save mate. 

• Like 2

Â