Sam Johnstone

StefanAVFC

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

what is the point of this man?

I presume it keeps some agent connected to Bruce and Manchester United happy. The amount of signings Bruce makes from United reserves is starting to get suspicious. Especially when they are as clearly bad as this total clown.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I presume it keeps some agent connected to Bruce and Manchester United happy. The amount of signings Bruce makes from United reserves is starting to get suspicious. Especially when they are as clearly bad as this total clown.

This is actually a decent explanation. 

Gollini IMO was utter shit but we've replaced him with someone who is every bit as bad if not worse. We needed an experienced keeper in, someone steady who isn't particularly error prone. 

Really terrible business by Bruce.

11 minutes ago, kevpants said:

Startled. Too young to come in to a club in freefall and be expected to perform.Naive from everyone involved in making him our number 1.

Sounds like Gollini the guy he replaced.

• Like 1

I really don't get this signing.

He doesn't seem to be a shot stopper at all.

He isn't composed on the ball and seems to aimlessly hoof most of the time and I'm not convinced his dead ball distribution is any better.

Doesn't look great with the high ball either, I know catching is going out of the game, but just today there were a few times he could have caughtand  killed their attack but either flapped or punched.

I'm really struggling to see what he does well to justify being brought in as our no1.

Defence look a nervous wreck with him on goal - he looks a terrible keeper -doesn't organise , can't catch and can't stop many shots - poor positioning and makes gollini look like Gordon banks in comparison .

utter ludicrous signing!

Â