January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Big signing.....  Championship big might not be seen as that big tho.

personally I'd love it to be Bentekkers, must be the only club in England he has felt adored, so why not come back here for a good wage and be a hero again. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Anybody know what working hours at VP or BMH, Villa Transfers is contracted to?  If 9 - 5 then presume no more news tonight.

I think he is more connected to little Aston hospital and has access to medicals booked so likely has a close connection to someone at bodymoor Heath , don't think he works directly for villa.

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jareth said:

Taylor is Wales team mates with Chester and been in a successful promotion hunt before - good addition. Ayew as much as I want him to stay and put the effort in, I don't think he wants to be here - Amavi too. 

Why do posters keep saying this when there is no evidence of it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, briggaman said:

It will be a shame if it is Ayew leaving. However, if his heart isn't in being with us then we might aswell just get rid of him and use it to our advantage. If it is a swap deal plus cash then I am sure the player coming in (Taylor or whoever else) will be the one Bruce wants in. The money we receive along with the player isn't such a big issue as Ayew would be off the wage bill and I am sure he takes a big chunk out of that. I would prefer him to stay but he seems set on joining his brother at Swansea. If that is indeed the case then good luck to him and we will move on...

Hate to be repetitive, but anything to indicate this?

• Like 2

No way are we paying that figure for hogan. To be honest it would be reckless and irresponsible UNLESS we are getting big money from a sale it would be stupid as we could be back to square one financially like with Lerner. Has to be reasonable and sensible spending or financial fair play will come down heavily on us

2 hours ago, Eastie said:

Depends who the £5m has gone towards us bringing in - if it's a quality striker then it's a good deal 

Don't think it's a good deal under any circumstances. And I don't think we need to sell to buy so the £5m is irrelevant.