January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

I think Long would be the better signing providing Kodja doesn't get injured for the rest of the season, but the moment Kodja gets injured I'd be wishing we have have bought Hernandez.

That's assuming the Rhodes deal is off.

I read a few bits about Hernandez back in the summer. Hull fans seemed to thing he was a bit of a big time Charlie, whose form went up and down depending on how interested he was feeling at the time. We've had plenty of them in the recent past. SB, Round and co. now seem to be doing recruitment properly and carrying out due diligence on all aspects of a potential recruit. Bruce knows him so we'll see. 

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think Long would be the better signing providing Kodja doesn't get injured for the rest of the season, but the moment Kodja gets injured I'd be wishing we have have bought Hernandez.

That's assuming the Rhodes deal is off.

Let's get Long , Rhodes and Hernandez - you only live once :D

Well Hernandez missed 2 penalties in the cup, and the last South American to do that for us was alright. On that basis I'm all for it. 

However, I'd probably prefer Shane Long. In reality it's probably neither, and it's going to be Ashley Barnes! Or Benteke. 

Just now, Chicken Field said:

Ulloa just tweeted that he will never play for Leicester again, could it be him ? 

The plot thickens - its like a footy game of cluedo - it was dr xia in the library with the candlestick :)

1 minute ago, Chicken Field said:

Ulloa just tweeted that he will never play for Leicester again, could it be him ? 

I was just about to post the same thing. Scored goals in the league and would offer a physical presence that is lacking now Gestede has left.