January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Sam Johnstone
Bree, Chester, Elphick, Amavi

Adomah, Hourihane, Jedinak, Lansbury, Bjarnason

Kodijia

Except for a left back, we have bought a new starting XI, plus some subs.

McCormack,Tshibola, De Laet, Gollini

Pretty crazy, must be the busiest season with transfers we have ever had? 

I am very pleased with our january dealing, but think it is vital for us to sell some players now, clean the squad up. We don't want to much deadwood and we wan't players to be happy. Having to many reserves will make many players unhappy for lack of playing time, this must not happen. Getting rid of many players will also helpfully help us get rid of the stinking mentality that the team has.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

I am very pleased with our january dealing, but think it is vital for us to sell some players now, clean the squad up. We don't want to much deadwood and we wan't players to be happy. Having to many reserves will make many players unhappy for lack of playing time, this must not happen. Getting rid of many players will also helpfully help us get rid of the stinking mentality that the team has.

I agree. If we can shift a bit more of the dead wood before the close of this window, when it becomes a sellers market, I would be elated. 

Prime targets include Westwood, Richards, McCormack and sadly, it seems, Ayew. After that I'm not sure who else is left? Gabby won't be going anywhere yet I wouldn't have thought. Hutton can't while De Laet is out.

We're almost rebuilt. No more excuses really. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

That means we are looking at deals for 3 players, with 50% chance/completion, of which we are only planning to buy 1, 2 players leaving with 50% chance/completion and 1 further player in with 50% chance/completion. You're welcome.

I think you might be spot on there me old pal :detect:

• Like 3

So I read that as they are looking at 2 in, 2 out.

There are 3 targets being worked on in one position  (I would guess striker) but only one of them will be signed. 

There are bids in for two of our players and if we sell them then we will bring in one more. 

Or something...

• Like 1