Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

Bruce Out

We look no better than last season and promotion is expected?

Your having a laugh.

I eagerly await his next dumb excuse.

How many more points we going to piss up the wall before he eventually gets the sack its too late already imo.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Bruce is hopeless , brought players he can't  manage and changes a winning formation,  handing the initiative  over to the opposition.

We're not going up with him charge even if we buy Ronaldo and Messi.

Easy to interpret today's result any way you want. But facts are, we are terrible away from home and at this very important moment in the season and in Bruce's career for us, we needed to show something and not lose. I think we did that. Nice run of games coming up, Snodgrass in, plenty of space now for Bruce to get his best 11 in place. I know this is not what determined brouters want to hear. 

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

Bruce is hopeless , brought players he can't  manage and changes a winning formation,  handing the initiative  over to the opposition.

We're not going up with him charge even if we buy Ronaldo and Messi.

Oh come on, with those two at center half and goal keeper we'd storm into 6th

• Haha 1

Yeah some people. After the Cardiff game and the waste of my money I was ready to fully turn against him. Since reading he's had a good week and I don't count this one out of that. We played well a lot of the time. We were positive too. It's night and day to Cardiff. I believe we have a lot of home games coming up and we need a run now. We need to build on this week. He's survived for a few more game and I hope we can do something. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It was a hard game tonight and I thought in the end we didn't do too bad. Bruce survives another day for me. 

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

What on earth are you lot on about? Christ. We were alright today, certainly an improved away performance. 

Agree to disagree on this. It's all opinion but in my view being so far of promotion with the squad he has is unacceptable as is the lack of organisation. 

• Like 2

Just now, punkiller1981 said:

Agree to disagree on this. It's all opinion but in my view being so far of promotion with the squad he has is unacceptable as is the lack of organisation. 

It's not a great start but it's been a much better last 7 days. 

7 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

His so called tactics just played right into Bristol City's hands it was pathetic.

I'd love to know what was wrong with his tactics tonight APART FROM going 3 at the back, which he changed early on. 

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It was a hard game tonight and I thought in the end we didn't do too bad. Bruce survives another day for me. 

Sorry don't buy it.

More points dropped, games we should be winning if we want to get promoted no chance with this manager.

• Like 1

Â