Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

I cant remember we ever played 3/5 defenders system in any game last season and this. From the squad we have, 3/5 defender system seems to be the most suitable so I hope Bruce can deal with the new formation well.

good luck Steve for the game ahead. A massive game for him.

A massive one for all of us.

Edited by Deisler123
  • Like 1

I just heard him on sky sports and it sounds to me like he taking about the personal abuse rather than criticism of him as a manager. If that's the case then I agree to be honest. The personal insults are ridiculous and almost embarrassing.

He should still refrain from mentioning fans though. 

Edit: he said the 'insults' are ridiculous. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Talked about FFP again. Said he's only paid money for 2 players. Trying to make out he's hard done by. Usual pathetic stuff from him. 

No, the other thing about supposedly insulting the fans?

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Oh Steve Bruce on TV talking about how restricted he's been with spending. Poor Steve. 

That is not what he said by implication.

he said some people think I have spent millions, but i haven't.

that was a defensive statement, not a whingeing one.

at least get him right.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

His talk of we all got carried away with Terry. The constant excuses. It's insulting. 

I didn't hear that just now. He said something along the lines of the abuse / insults were remarkable and ridiculous but his employers are who he listens to and he believes he can turn it around. 

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

That is not what he said by implication.

he said some people think I have spent millions, but i haven't.

that was a defensive statement, not a whingeing one.

at least get him right.

Did I say whinge? 

He's talking to the media yet again about FFP. It's excuse making. It's trying to control how he's viewed. 

At least get it right. 

Edited by DCJonah

Self preservation excuse mode in full swing ! The end is nigh ! He knows he isn't going to turn it around and get us promoted so he getting his excuses out there for his pals in the media to swallow it up like a bukkake party.... 

Poor old Bruce no money- unrealistic fan expectations. Never liked him as a player or manager and I can't wait for the day he goes. 

tbf i stay away from manager interviews not really that interested in them but some of the things sky have said bruce has been saying :angry:

fans are too negative

we have a losing mentality away from home

on a night the word removed starts with 5 at the back and we're being outplayed by bristol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Did I say whinge? 

He's talking to the media yet again about FFP. It's excuse making. It's trying to control how he's viewed. 

At least get it right. 

Trying to control how hes viewed.......oh is that a sin?

perhaps it doesn't fit your agenda.

I spoke to Michael Appleton in depth about this on numerous occasions, when a manager makes self preserving excuses he knows he isn't the man so will spin a narrative in his favour to gain sympathy with his media chums. @TRO his time will  soon be up. It's not about fitting anyone's agenda. 

He is out of his depth. **** this stability nonsense he has to go asap.

Â