Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Exactly which bit of the past was re-written and what was the wild speculation? 

Not going to respond to this because for the next 20 hours or so I am just focused 100% on supporting my team and willing them to win this massive match that is less than a day away now. 

I’m not interested in obsessively analysing their perceived faults.

• Like 1

Been said lots all year, but I hope we do him proud. He's had a rough year. It would be nice to repay his dignity and professionalism through it all in some small way. You have earned my respect Mr Bruce, which for a potato headed bluenose is no small feat I suppose! UTV

• Like 1

Spoke well enough in his interview. Discussed remaining calm and focused on the dynamics of the match to ensure he can offer the players any edge possible.

As he said himself, the two or three bits of information you relay at HT can be pivotal.

On'ya Bruce!

Next time the argument comes as to why Bruce should go. Play a recording of that game.

No doubts now, too cautious, too defensive, no idea how to change a game he set us up to defend. 

• Like 1

Failed. Resources beyond nearly every side and we finished 16 points off the top, 7 from 2nd and 5 from 3rd.

And then 1 goal (from a setpiece) in 3 games in the playoff.

He gambled on older experience while everyone else got younger and faster and he got it wrong.

Â