Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Right decision in my opinion. Although it didn't work out in not going to disrespect him like a large section of our fans.

Thanks Steve for trying and best of luck in the future  just did not work out

Very much this.

It was nothing personal Steve, just too much for you considering the year you had last year. Best for both parties!

Good luck!

• Like 2

Just now, John said:

Thanks for turning things around when you came in and getting us so close last season. Thanks for sticking around when you were going through so much with the loss of your parents and when we were in such a financial mess this summer. You did a decent job and are a decent bloke. I think in time most of us will accept that. We can now both move on and hopefully will both prosper in the future.      

My feelings exactly.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I wonder if he would have been sacked if Whelan had scored. 

Take a break Steve. Relax. There’s more to life than football. 

If Bolasie hadn't of scored, he would have gone last night.....sad in one way because it didn't work out for both of us....but inevitable in the end.

2 minutes ago, John said:

Thanks for turning things around when you came in and getting us so close last season. Thanks for sticking around when you were going through so much with the loss of your parents and when we were in such a financial mess this summer. You did a decent job and are a decent bloke. I think in time most of us will accept that. We can now both move on and hopefully will both prosper in the future.      

This is probably most of our feelings. I like Bruce as a man, and I commend him for sticking with us when things looked terrible and dealing with all the terrible things that happened last season. With that being said, Bruce has run out of ideas with us. We gave him plenty of time to turn this around, but we haven't looked like changing this season under Bruce. 

• Like 2

I do wish him well, but it has been coming for a while, I just hope whoever takes the position up can bring the magic to villa.

We need a jack of all tactics manager, one who can get the best out of our players and isn't afraid to bring us out attacking, with fast paced lovely flowing football.

I honestly would love a proven manager,  who can bring success with the cards he will be dealt at Villa, he has a big job ahead of him that's for sure, I don't envy the guy.

Thank you Steve for trying your best, I have no doubt about that. One of the managers in recent times who were truly proud to manage Villa and who there is absolutely no reason to either mock nor ridicule or verbally abuse. He who took charge of a rotten bunch of Representatives for Wellingborough and a broken club. Still, this was too big for you, quite simply too much  and I agree with the ones now saying: take a rest, you obviously need it, and good luck for the future. 

• Like 4

Â