Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

‘There or thereabouts’ - it seems obvious to me that under Bruce it will only ever be ‘thereabouts’. 

We have a huge budget and a quality squad for this league but we are not making it tell. 5 games in (with a really soft start) and we’re already playing catch-up - it’s last season all over again

We need to be clear that ‘thereabouts’ is not good enough

Bruce Out

We needed to get near on maximum points from these first 5 games. If we can't beat reading at home then how the he'll are we supposed to get any points from our December fixtures? Change is needed now. Fed up of this oaf in charge who simply cannot inspire a team to play decent, winning and dominating football

Second match in a row where almost total domination has ended up as a draw, and in both cases could easily have been defeat.  It's just not good enough and will see us scrape play offs again as 2 more positive and progressive teams get auto promotion and we lose in play offs to a more positive and progressive team. 

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Hutton has been playing well at left-back for **** ages - to describe him as a right-back is now is laughable.  Tuanzebe is a player who can, apparently, play RB, CB or DM - out of position?

Jedinak, yes, although he's played there before and been fine.

"Real life loife".  Gd 1 m8.

YOU see the one who picked up on players paying out of position when somebody mentioned it. They are, it's a fact. 

Just now, Dick said:

YOU see the one who picked up on players paying out of position when somebody mentioned it. They are, it's a fact. 

It's a fact because someone on Twitter said so?  OK then.

Also, who is the 4th? 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

It's a fact because someone on Twitter said so?  OK then.

Also, who is the 4th? 

It's a fact because players are played out of position ?

I know you want to defend Bruce, but this is ridiculous 

He is talking about Tuanzebe, Elmo, Hutton and Jedinak, if you want to call Elmo a right back (it was the position he played most for us last season)

Why are you disputing the fact that players are played out of position?

Hutton (33) has maybe 15-20 career games at LB? Jedi (34) maybe 10 at CB and Taunzebe (still learning granted) about 5 at RB.

I'd be fine(ish) if we played them in those position out of necessity, not by choice.

It will continue to cost us points, just like everyone thought it would.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Hutton (33) has maybe 15-20 career games at LB? Jedi (34) maybe 10 at CB and Taunzebe (still learning granted) about 5 at RB.

I'd be fine(ish) if we played them in those position out of necessity, not by choice.

It will continue to cost us points, just like everyone thought it would.

I can accept one player, maybe two, but we have too many out of position. RDL needs to be right back, he impressed pre-season!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Overall, he has a decent win rate and he does get results, but it rarely feels convincing, so you never quite know what's coming next and I suspect nor does he. 

I think if I had to sum up my views on Bruce's tenure in one word, it would be "unconvincing".

• Like 3

Â