Match Thread: Barnsley v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

You interpreted that as very different to me.

i read it as the standard line every owner/CEO says just before sacking the manager.

He could hardly say we're looking at other managers and will sack RDM if he doesn't win tonight.

he could have just said nothing though couldnt he?

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

What does this picture say about RDM if his own players are doing the managing for him. I've never felt good about having him as manager.

dimatteo_terry_2169304b.jpg

What does this picture say? It says:

RDM- 'Ummmmmmm, hmmmmmmnnnn I should ermmmmmmmmmmm'

Terry- 'let's switch back to 442 diamond, you stay back, guard the back four, he goes up shadow striker'

Cahill- 'Derp?'

Just now, thunderball said:

I don't like Alladyce, but this is what happens when you have years of morale sapping, dreadful, dreadful football. He would defo get results, but he may view the Championship below him still?

He's Big Brother material after this....no Premier League club would go near him. We might take him, because we're desperate.

Just now, thunderball said:

I don't like Alladyce, but this is what happens when you have years of morale sapping, dreadful, dreadful football. He would defo get results, but he may view the Championship below him still?

Would he though? Opportunities might not be so forthcoming atm.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah screw it, i'd have Allardyce at this point. I've always secretley liked him to be fair, people try to paint him as a dinosaur but he was actually one of the first managers to integrate technology etc,

Do you mean internet banking on mobile phone :trollface:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

What does this picture say? It says:

RDM- 'Ummmmmmm, hmmmmmmnnnn I should ermmmmmmmmmmm'

Terry- 'let's switch back to 442 diamond, you stay back, guard the back four, he goes up shadow striker'

Cahill- 'Derp?'

Bloke on the far left "Got any burn cream?"

• Like 1