Match Thread: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

So our two best chances in this game have come from a pass from Ayew (when he could have shot after having dummied three of four defenders) to kodija who crossed to McCormack and now a lovely cross to Kodija, people complaining about our best player and our danger man are ridiculous. He's just trying to hard and needs to learn that his new teammates may not be as horrible as the ones he played with last season. But he is involved and the main man in everything good that we are creating.

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Like 3

I'll take this performance. I really do think there is a hoo doo stopping us from scoring. I have lost count of the number of times I've looked at the stats going into half time only to see 65% possession, 10 shots to none etc.

its not like our shots are speculative. We should have had minimum of 2 this game. All we can do is wait I suppose.

The quality of football in the Championship really is awful.

We have looked comically incompetent each time I've seen us this season, and our opponents have been even worse  most of the time.

I thought it at least be gung ho action from end to end, but it's just pedestrian, boring crap with no end product.