Match Thread: Villa v Nottm Forest

limpid

Forest are so poor, I can see us getting a few goals once we score one. A massive 45 mins coming up, anything less than 3 points is completely unacceptable but there are good signs from that half of football that we will win. Ayew to bag a brace and give us a cheeky smile! 

Thought Villa played well in the first half. Very tidy on the ball but just lacking that little bit of luck to kick start the team.

McCormack should have scored though and still looks off the pace to me. Needs more games.

Grealish probably Villa's best player in the first half but Ayew continues to annoy me. Too greedy and should be more aware of players around him. If he is going for glory then make sure and hit the target. Too many shots from him end up in row Z.

Forest there for the taking as they have been poor. Hopefully no repetition of previous second half performances and Villa go on to win this.

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I give RDM until the end of the month to turns things around before considering sacking him, this really is not good enough.

Sadly, I agree at this point.  I think if the team gels we'll do well - the ideal question would be how long we're willing to wait. I don't think we're in the position to ask that question though as at the moment we're desperately in need of results.